weekend rides

Started by illegal26, May 19, 2007, 01:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illegal26

Were is everyone riding this weekend?

papahouse


06 BaNsHeE


JackL

If I'm going anywhere again, it will be back to Gods country, Macks on Sunday. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

illegal26

JackL I went to Macs last Sunday for the first time ,
nobody riding except me and 1 other guy and it seemed like alot of swamp
and levies.

Would like to ride it again with someone who knows there way around but I
think were riding the alley tomorrow.

But Iam down for an afternoon ride today or nite ride 159*505897*20 call me
if you guys go.

illegal26

Quote from: papahouse on May 19, 2007, 03:18:29 AM
L-Cross

DO they have trails? I went 2 weeks ago when they had the CInco Demio but $60 to get me and the wife in was kinda steep thanks for the $7 chuck as I was short cash

JackL

Quote from: illegal26 on May 19, 2007, 01:52:01 PM
JackL I went to Macs last Sunday for the first time ,
nobody riding except me and 1 other guy and it seemed like alot of swamp
and levies.

Would like to ride it again with someone who knows there way around but I
think were riding the alley tomorrow.

But Iam down for an afternoon ride today or nite ride 159*505897*20 call me
if you guys go.

It's all swamp. The levies are off limits. ;) It's easy though. Just head South until you've had enough. The really determined eventually reach the high ground back there and you can go pretty far west.
Only made that once this season. Its starting to get wet.

I'll call you if I get to make it out today, maybe I'll try to make the alley with you guys tomorrow.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com