Thank You

Started by Bounty1, May 17, 2007, 03:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bounty1

Thanks everyone for the prayers this past week. Everything has gone well so far. I am just waiting for the results now. I will go back to the other site. Come visit some time and say hello.

                                http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/index.php?board=1.0

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bounty1

Quote from: JackL on May 17, 2007, 04:05:49 AM
No problem.

Thank you Jack, I realy do appreciate that.  :)

cheropride

Hey you, where have you been.  I didn't know you having any medical issues or anything like that, wow, my prayers go out to you.  Take care, and let me know how everything turns out.... ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Bounty1

Quote from: cheropride on May 17, 2007, 04:56:43 PM
Hey you, where have you been.  I didn't know you having any medical issues or anything like that, wow, my prayers go out to you.  Take care, and let me know how everything turns out.... ;)

Thank you cheropride, the pathology report should be in soon. After my bout with melanoma last year, the doctor wanted to do more tests. Unfortunately he found 3 polyps. I know everything will be cool and life will go on. I am glad to see your son doing better and I know that makes you feel better. Take care--Raymond 

cheropride

Hey it's a good thing that you are ontop of that polyps, my mom used to get them alot, and thank God they always come back okay, I am sure the same with you.  Take care, and please keep me posted, you are always praying for me, my family, and friends.  So keep in touch and let me know how everything goes, thanks Becky..... 8)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

gearhead400

take care of yourself bounty. I Dont see why you have to stick to one site though.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

cheropride

Quote from: gearhead400 on May 17, 2007, 09:40:03 PM
take care of yourself bounty. I Dont see why you have to stick to one site though.

So that's where he's been......
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Bounty1

Quote from: cheropride on May 18, 2007, 01:27:14 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on May 17, 2007, 09:40:03 PM
take care of yourself bounty. I Dont see why you have to stick to one site though.

So that's where he's been......

There are a few reasons, but no big deal--We have a lot of fun there. I am trying to go with them on a group ride next weekend. They said they would help me out with no problem. I miss riding a lot.