HUEVOS DVD'S

Started by 2strokinIt, May 16, 2007, 11:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2strokinIt

Does anyone have any of the Huevos Freestyle ATV DVDS? If so would you be willing to copy them for a fee? ;D...i'll send you the blank dvds???thanks

Ida_Mann

sure, let me openly tell you and the world that I'd be willing to commit copyright infringment.

I only have a couple of them,,,,and I lost the discs, so they are in Divx format,,,,not so great.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

2strokinIt

i was going to write something about me not wanting to put anyones federal copywriting crimes out in the open but...i figured they would have just p.m'ed me.

so please..i wouldnt want anyone to break the law openly...but if you want to anyway pm me ;D thanks

RAD 450r

Im sorry cant help you there, But i think they are deffinately worth the money

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L