Buying a new Yamaha Grizzly Explorer Edition 700FI 4x4

Started by bareback, May 04, 2007, 12:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bareback

I have a Honda 350 now and it is to rough on the trails. I have been looking around and am going to get the new Explorer 700. The MSRp on line is $8650.00, does anyone know where I could get a better price. I have been told that I should negotiate but I do not know enough about the markup? S
MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU!

Kawa3

$8,650.00+ all the other stuff you are looking at D@mn near 10K OTD you can get 800 Can-ams cheaper. You should be able to talk him way down from there. I wouldn't pay over 8k OTD.

Don't talk deal will barneys
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Chuck_Norris

walk in with confidence. tell them what you want and how much you are willing to pay. require a yes or no answer only. If not walk away. You just about have to be a jerk to get a deal if not they will jerk you around... when the first dealer tells you no, bring the quad back to them after you buy it somewhere else...
Here is what I would do, find the one you want, tell then you are willing to pay 8k out the door.

My neighbors have had great luck at camden motorsports in Georgia. it is worth a look


Kawa3

for more info on what others paid check out the yamaha forums over at www.highlifter.com/forum
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Da_Mtg_Man

Show the salesman your boobs you'll probably get it for around 6k then.....lol.....
Haven't talked to you in a while. How ya been?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Anoriginal


AmericanRobster

Yamaha sent me the DVD the other day and I'm watching it right now. Great ATV!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

bareback

Thanks for the information, I should be getting it out $7250 ++/otd $8000 .

PS: I went in showing  some cleavage and it helped, hmmm,  thanks again.  ;)
MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU!

Kawa3

Quote from: bareback on May 14, 2007, 02:19:57 AM
Thanks for the information, I should be getting it out $7250 ++/otd $8000 .

PS: I went in showing  some cleavage and it helped, hmmm,  thanks again.  ;)

Nice, in not to long it will look like this right? ;)

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

gtnwood

For Yamaha's and Honda's you wont find a better price O.T.D. than Lakehill Motor's Corinth, Mississippi.
Camo 700 Grizzly $7400.00 O.T.D. Just depend's if ya wanna make the drive and of course that's w/o Florida sale's tax
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

flgator529

 I dont know about a expl. but my brother in law bought a ducks unlimited edition from ars in okeechobee for $7199 with tax and title it was $7924 and he does not have to worrie about tax's and title because he bought in Florida. and he did not have to negotiate that was there first and only price. I have said it before I would never spend a penny with someone I have to wheel and deal with

AmericanRobster

Wheeling and dealing makes it more fun though...
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

gtnwood

Quote from: flgator529 on May 15, 2007, 05:58:58 PM
I dont know about a expl. but my brother in law bought a ducks unlimited edition from ars in okeechobee for $7199 with tax and title it was $7924 and he does not have to worrie about tax's and title because he bought in Florida. and he did not have to negotiate that was there first and only price. I have said it before I would never spend a penny with someone I have to wheel and deal with
Was that for a 660 or a 700? They wouldn't give me a price over the net for the 700 after I told em' Lakehill's price. Wanted me to call and or come down to haggle instead.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

flgator529

 It was for a 700. they donot do e pricing but I find it hard to belive they would not give you a price over the phone we have bought  there for year's and always got a price ovet the phone. Thay are already less then lakehills!  I aM not the only one to post this but here go's IF YOU BUY OUT OF STATE THE DEALER DOES NOT DO YOUR TITLE WORK! also you are still lible for you tax's. I deal with Amber