Got Me A NEW 4X4

Started by J.D., March 24, 2005, 04:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Just got a new UTE .. I will be seeing ya'll at the mudholes pretty soon . Now if I can just get saturdays off I will have it made  [smiley=Cool.gif] .It will be a nitrous spitting mud slinging beast before I know it .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Muddbuggy

so what kind did you get?  I hope a suzuki ;D

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 manual .Put some 27 in Mudbugs on it . I ordered a new set of the 14 in rims but I cant get them until next month .This thing is gonna be B A D  :o .I'm taking it up to Palatka this weekend to break it in .After riding sports for soo long it feels like a tank . [smiley=Tongue.gif]
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

bbf


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

#5
Dude I just dont get how to post pics ...trust me if I could I would .  I,m still attempting it from time to time .  Pi....Ti....Full aint it  ???
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

CAOSPOP

Welcome to the UTE's. Your gonna like it bud. post the pics.

Chuck_Norris

QuoteDude I just dont get how to post pics ...trust me if I could I would .  I,m still attempting it from time to time .  Pi....Ti....Full aint it  ???
sned me the pics I will post them for you
Chuck_Norris450@yahoo.com

J.D.

Coul someone give me a step by step walkthrough to post a pic .  [smiley=Embarrassed.gif]
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

o4250

you can post pictures 2 ways. I will show you both.
 
1. When making A post click the 'browse" button under where you type. It should take it to "your pictures" select the picture you want and then submit post. If it does not work open it up in "paint" and downsize it.
 
2. Go to A image hosting site. Try photobucket.com Once you register on  To A image hosting site Upload some of your photos on there site. Then copy and paste the [img] [img] Tags on Here with the url in the middle of the two image tags.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com