Faster then you can count, lil herc hits

Started by stump66, March 24, 2005, 06:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Anybody wanna see if they can count how many time this 12yr old hits the bag in 1 sec,  :o
http://www.richardsandrak.com/Hands%20Technic.WMV
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

01_DS650

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

Chuck_Norris

VERY IMPRESSIVE, NOW IF IT IS ONLY USED AS A DEFENSE AND NOT AS A BULLY IN SCHOOL. [smiley=box.gif]

stump66

This kid is being highlighted on a program I think on sunday on tdc or tlc. His nicname is little hercules. I remember when he came to this country from the ukrane or rissia somewhere about 6 yrs ago. I just hope he grows to normal proportions with all the exercises he does now. lb for lb he is the strongest human being. he was benching 200lbs at 7 or 8 yrs old.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

J.D.

Talk about ringing somebodies ears..quick . [smiley=box.gif]
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

o4250

Were's the blooper of him hitting his mom, Now that would be funny [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

stump66

I keep trying to count I think its seven times he smacks it.
wow is all I can say,  :o
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

SkyHighT100

I saw the TV program about this kid like a week ago. He was unbelievable. Before he was 10 he was doing hard body competitions and endorsing steroids. The kid was RIPPED! Come to find out his father was abusing him. He was only allowed to eat certain things (including some crazy shake that his dad whipped up), didnt go to school, trained 24/7. His dad was put in jail a few years ago for abuse, the kid isnt as ripped as he used to be (there was somethin in the shakes, not steroids though he always passed the tests), but he still has more muscles then most 25-30yr old guys, lol. That boy definately got some great genetics.... I would kill to have muscle definition like that! He's only about 15 now.

Oh yeah, due to the abuse, the courts ordered that he isn't allowed to lift weights until he is 18 (including in gym class).. I forgot the name of the TV Program he was on, but it was REALLY interresting, I highly recommend you guys watch it.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com