A few pics of our back property up here in TN

Started by Qdawg76, May 12, 2007, 11:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

Here are a few pics of our property up here in TN and our Quads after they were all cleaned up.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

Playing around on my wifes Outlaw. Man these things are smooth when hitting small bumps, But I still like my LTR better. LOL.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4533944230719497536
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Bigscrb15

got hookups for our toyhauler? may have to move in on your property, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

1FasterBlaster

I was thinking the same thing.I'm so tired of Florida!!

Kawa3

Your making me hate florida more than what I already did ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

buzzardman

I was just thinking of squating rights????   
I could build me a nice little shack and you would hardly ever know I was there,,,,except the loud pipe on my dirt bike.  ;)

cheropride

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 13, 2007, 02:04:53 AM
got hookups for our toyhauler? may have to move in on your property, lol.
:)

I can just close my eyes and I am there... Nope, just opened still here in Florida.  Honestly though, Florida ain't so bad, it's just south florida that get's on my nerves.  Just to be up past Jupiter, and I think I would be happy. 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

dreth

Any work for electricians up there :D looking  great. Im glad to see the family is doing well ;)

Qdawg76

Dreth, to tell you the truth the housing market around here is booming. My wife works for a local home builder and there is more than enough work here in that and other fields.  ;)

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 13, 2007, 02:04:53 AM
got hookups for our toyhauler? may have to move in on your property, lol.

There is always room up here for anyone looking to ride in this area. we have land between the lakes, coal creek which is windrock and other places to ride within a few hours of here. Hey we have room in our house for those up in our area and or we can put the toyhaulers on our property if need be, open welcome to our Bro's and sis's from florida. Just give us a heads up.lol
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

1FasterBlaster

   How far from Roanake Virginia are you? Of course I'll have to ride one of your quads.Mine is being sold, and I don't know when I'll be able to buy another one.But I love the country up there!!

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com