Thanksgiving Rides ??

Started by MudMan, November 12, 2004, 04:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

Is anyone planning any sort of trip on Thanksgiving weekend ??  I'm in Gainesville so anyone interested in riding in Ocala even for a day or two let me know.  I'll meet up anytime.  

But if anyone is going anywhere else let me know.  Just got my bike back.....I'm dying to ride.   I already got stopped by the cops for crusing around in my neighborhood....haha

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Thrasher

Hatfield-McCoy trails of WV, u in?
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

T2

Man I wish I was going on this ride. Was talking to Dreth on the phone and it sounds like its going to be a blast. Well take alot of pics and post them. And I will be on the next ride to WV. Hope you guys have a great time. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Toomey

I'm going to be in Big Scrub (Ocala).  Hopefully there will be a few people there, aside from hunters,  >:(
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Magnum330

Hey MudMan Where bouts in Gainesville do ya live?
Have ya ever been out to the Waldo Sports Complex and if so how did you like it?
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

RnkOutlaw

Hey if anyone is down in the South Florida area that is looking to ride during Thanksgiving Holiday let me know, maybe we can meet up.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

atvtrailer

I will be going to croom friday and saturday
05 450r #13B

lil_Mrs._Honda1

we will be probably going to rodman on fri or saturday
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

Magnum330

A few of us are planning a ride at Rodman Saturday if all goes as we plan.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

RnkOutlaw

Hey where is rodman and what are the conditions like
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

eric

Planning on Croom Saturday since its hunting season in Ocala.

bbf

planning of going to river ranch for the weekend

Quad32x

There  will  be  some  of  us camping  out  at  Eureka  from  thursday  till  sunday.  Not  aloud  to  hunt  this  area  and  can  ride  at  nite!!  Its  north  of  Ocala  on  hwy 316  in  the  ONF.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

NPRVinson

QuoteThere  will  be  some  of  us camping  out  at  Eureka  from  thursday  till  sunday.  Not  aloud  to  hunt  this  area  and  can  ride  at  nite!!  Its  north  of  Ocala  on  hwy 316  in  the  ONF.

How much of that area is off limits to hunting, is it just the sand pit? How about the east side of C-301.

Quad32x

I  think  its  just  the  sandpit  but  I  have  not  seen  alot  of  hunters  in  the  area. :)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Azzman

RnkOutlaw, I am planning on going to the hump on Sunday, but I am not sure where to park yet, I know where the entrance is. If you want to meet up, let me know.
Azzman

RnkOutlaw

Hey Azzman, I would love to meet up on Sunday but I dont know quite yet if its a 100% but you can park at Jacks bait and tackle if you pull into the parking lot you have to park in South feild. Ill keep you updated
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

Azzman

RnkOutlaw, I will be there around 8 or 9am. one question, where is jacks bait and tackle?

RnkOutlaw

Azzman, Jacks bait and tackle is about 1/2 a mile before you reach the stretch to go to the keys. Take the fl Turnpike all the way to the end untill it drops you off, then you will go through one light, after you go through the one light its about 1/2 a mile to a mile on the right. Pull in to the parking lot and and park on the south side feild, theres really only one feild because theres a fence on the other side. If you go past last chance saloon you have gone to far.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

Azzman

RnkOutlaw, Thanks for the info, I know where Jacks is now, I will be there on Sunday if you want to meet up. Azzman

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

RnkOutlaw

Azzman im planning to be out there on sunday i drove my truck down the dirt road and there was some good mud out there it rained pretty good today
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

DittoBabyGirl

I'ma going to Croom on Saturday  ;D
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

Azzman

RnkOutlaw, I'll be out there Sunday morning, I am going to try to be there between 8-9 am. Hopefully I will not be out to late Sat. night. I will be driving a 96' f-150 extended cab, that is a silver-blue color, and I have a red 04 foreman. Azzman