An EX friend had a saying for the fellow JohnF, and I was typing it....

Started by JackL, May 01, 2007, 05:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

...it as the thread got deleted. Shame that is.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

LUCKY I have the whole thread. I will move it to a more appropriate place and we will continue it.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bigscrb15

just when I thought your posts couldn't get any more annoying. you have got to be the most whiny person on this website.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

JackL

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 01, 2007, 05:41:30 PM
just when I thought your posts couldn't get any more annoying. you have got to be the most whiny person on this website.

Yeah right, I've seen worse from you.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.


Inyourdraft2000

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Here is the quote I was refering to in my OP:

"Posted on: Today at 05:29:49 PM Posted by: JohnF 
im not driving no where wasting my money to donate $300 to charity"


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

comon, I got work to do instead of keeping up with you posting new threads.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

How about JACKL gets deleted!!

   EX friend huh??? Sounds like you can ad to your collection!!!

JackL

Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 01, 2007, 06:52:44 PM
comon, I got work to do instead of keeping up with you posting new threads.

Id@

PM me if you want it down, or do it the old fashion way. Nothing bad being said.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]


JackL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 07:08:17 PM
How about JACKL gets deleted!!

   EX friend huh??? Sounds like you can ad to your collection!!!

Look man you need to PM me about what ever problems we have without bringing it in public.

This is crazy. Really, PM me and don't make them delete another thread.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 07:14:29 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 07:08:17 PM
How about JACKL gets deleted!!

   EX friend huh??? Sounds like you can ad to your collection!!!

Look man you need to PM me about what ever problems we have without bringing it in public.

This is crazy. Really, PM me and don't make them delete another thread.

  Then dont post anymore ignorant treads!!

JackL

Quote from: bigscrub79 on May 01, 2007, 07:12:47 PM
I am still wondering what the saying was.  :-\

Ha, and I'll bet a bunch of other people are as well. I'm not saying it. They (the person) can kick my butt, and if they choose to spill it so be it, if not maybe you will get called it soon enough and I can laugh my azz off.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 07:16:40 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 07:14:29 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 07:08:17 PM
How about JACKL gets deleted!!

   EX friend huh??? Sounds like you can ad to your collection!!!

Look man you need to PM me about what ever problems we have without bringing it in public.

This is crazy. Really, PM me and don't make them delete another thread.

  Then dont post anymore ignorant treads!!


Just what makes this an ignorant thread? Have you read Open Discussion much?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Mudneck

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 07:16:40 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 07:14:29 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 07:08:17 PM
How about JACKL gets deleted!!

   EX friend huh??? Sounds like you can ad to your collection!!!

Look man you need to PM me about what ever problems we have without bringing it in public.

This is crazy. Really, PM me and don't make them delete another thread.

  Then dont post anymore ignorant treads!!
:Clap.gif :bow.gif :Hug.gif

I guess it's a way to get attention.  :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif
This is supposed to be discussions and topics about Atv'ing not being full of yourself to see how many useless posts you can create :cursing.gif :K :Dead.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Ida_Mann

almost like I'm seeing a 13 year old kid trying to bump up his post count,,,,don't we go through that every three to four months?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

sbripple


JackL

Quote from: JohnF on May 01, 2007, 07:47:26 PM
does anyone benefit from jackl on this site?

ban him, he has had his warnings. he made this topic about me for some reason i still dont know yet. i dont want to be involved with his shenanigans. i only wanted to race him for money but it seems he is finding excuses not to. forget about it, i dont want to go off in the woods with this physco

BAN HIM!  BAN HIM!  BAN HIM!  BAN HIM!  BAN HIM!  (chanting)

There you go folks, I've been called out again. Please review both our posts and decide who gets the boot.
I'll move right along if anyone agrees with your childlike self on principle alone.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: JohnF on May 01, 2007, 07:47:26 PM
does anyone benefit from jackl on this site?

ban him, he has had his warnings. he made this topic about me for some reason i still dont know yet. i dont want to be involved with his shenanigans. i only wanted to race him for money but it seems he is finding excuses not to. forget about it, i dont want to go off in the woods with this physco

BAN HIM!  BAN HIM!  BAN HIM!  BAN HIM!  BAN HIM!  (chanting)


You should have followed your own wisdom. LMAO:
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,23582.msg291384.html#msg291384
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

Jack, please step away from the keyboard for a couple days,,,,,,,I understand the past weekend may be traumatizing to you ingesting all the gas fumes and "Jack", so maybe your system is just trying to get you back.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

JackL

Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 01, 2007, 10:41:01 PM
Jack, please step away from the keyboard for a couple days,,,,,,,I understand the past weekend may be traumatizing to you ingesting all the gas fumes and "Jack", so maybe your system is just trying to get you back.

Id@

My friend, I was fit as a fiddle after three hours curled up next to a warm generator. My system has seen worse action I assure you. I have the pictures to prove it! ;) Then and NOW!

Someone PM'd me and said they would give me $1000 if I could give you a reason to create a short bus section.  :-*
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com