Sherry with appendicitis..always on a weekend.

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, April 29, 2007, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluestroker

I know that apendicitis is pain full I almost died when I was like 10 from it I waited like 2 days after it burst to go to the hospital they said if I would have waited 1 more day I would prob be dead. I hope everyone is doing better you guys are in my prayers.
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Dreth on May 02, 2007, 07:48:13 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 04:55:56 PM
I know that about most of you here...you have already proved that with Colton, one reason I am forever indebted to some of you. Prayers from you are remembered everyday I look @ our Son. ;)


We can also count on you for updates :D so whats up?

She is home and doing fine ;) They said no lifting so I am taking care of little man.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com