Best decision I ever made

Started by Sleazy_Rider78, April 29, 2007, 03:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: wilburzbro on April 29, 2007, 10:16:57 PM
I'm pulling your man card!
No way, I am keeping my man card and am gonna do whatever I want, whenever I want (as long as its ok with her).  LOL
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

backinsaddle

congrats...and just remember, the key to a happy marriage...the woman is always right.

JackL

LMAO, three Davie guys in a row who have never ridden together in a thread.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Busta Nutt

Next thing you know you will be posting china patterns and asking opinions.

BlackBart


mud.junkie


SWAMP_DONKEY


Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: wilburzbro on April 30, 2007, 10:14:42 PM
Next thing you know you will be posting china patterns and asking opinions.

Actually she and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond this saturday and picked up some nice new china.  Then we went to the Home Depot and bought some tulips and Daisies for our little "love garden".  It was a nice little Saturday.  I might start a poll later on to help me decide on which wallpaper to use in the kitchen.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Thrumud

What you need to do is head to a Honda or Yamaha dealer and get her a quad.  Congrats !  ;D
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Thrumud on May 01, 2007, 05:21:27 AM
What you need to do is head to a Honda or Yamaha dealer and get her a quad.  Congrats !  ;D

Why not a JEEP???

buzzardman

hmmmmm, another man lost in the battle between logic and emotional insanity. LOL 
Good luck with that.  8)

JackL

Quote from: buzzardman on May 05, 2007, 04:42:56 AM
hmmmmm, another man lost in the battle between logic and emotional insanity. LOL 
Good luck with that.  8)


LMBO!!!!!!! Best quote in this thread!!!!! :T
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Da_Mtg_Man

#38
Congrats brother. I suggest having the bachelor party in Tampa at this nice cozy little place called MONS VENUS. I happen to know several of the girls there.  ;D
I did their mortgages for them ::)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Inyourdraft2000

Congradulation to the both of you. When is the Marriage going to happen.
Maybe you can honeymoon june 23 at the Rally,,,,lol ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

illegal26

Congrats! Best of luck as you now
begin a new journey thru life together.