Best decision I ever made

Started by Sleazy_Rider78, April 29, 2007, 03:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleazy_Rider78

After dating my girlfriend for over three years, I decided that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.  She was totally surprised and I figured I would share my special moment with you all.  By the way, I am thinking of having our honeymoon at Croom....just kidding. 

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Sleazy_Rider78

She said yes, in case you were wondering.

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

2strokinIt

congrats..i guess you'll be selling your toys now?..lol ;D...just kidding

really congratulations...best of luck

Bounty1

Hey that is great. Beautiful location. Where was the picture taken?

Sleazy_Rider78

Thanks 2strokinit.  Actually, she doesn't want me to sell the toys at all.  Thats how I knew she was the one!

Bounty, thank you as well.  I proposed to her at Fisheating Creek, which is near Lake Okeechobee.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

k.p.

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on April 29, 2007, 03:49:02 AM
Thanks 2strokinit.  Actually, she doesn't want me to sell the toys at all.  Thats how I knew she was the one!

Bounty, thank you as well.  I proposed to her at Fisheating Creek, which is near Lake Okeechobee.

sounds like a keeper to me! congrats

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Bounty1

I wish you a life of love and happiness and all the joys a marriage has to offer. I still remember my day 28 yrs ago, when my wife said yes. Thank you for bringing back the memories.

Fox17


1FasterBlaster

   Best way to show your undying love...ask for a prenuptual aggreement!!LOL
  Congradulations and good luck.

KB

cogratulations, she's a cuty.

best wishes to both of you.

If Iever get married It would be at ONF but since all the changes there i might say Ginnie Spring's.
my friend told me there was aplace to ride next to Ginnie Springs, anyboby know about that ?

450rcrazy


gearhead400

congratulations! Wish you guys the best!!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

dreth

That is totally cool. From her reaction Id say that she definatly loves you ;)

cheropride

Oh man that's really nice, you could not ask for a better location.  Good luck in the future, and hey what's wrong with a honeymoon in Croom.   ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

dirtygrl80

Congrats i am so happy for you .. it's nice when you marry somebody who has things in common with you . it makes so much fun .
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

Ida_Mann

congrats dude,,,,,nice place.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Sleazy_Rider78

Thanks everyone for the congratulations and blessings.  I was so incredibly nervous the entire time.  The funny thing about the whole proposal, is that I am wearing an ATVFlorida.com T-shirt! 
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

renmus

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on April 29, 2007, 06:26:01 PM
Thanks everyone for the congratulations and blessings.  I was so incredibly nervous the entire time.  The funny thing about the whole proposal, is that I am wearing an ATVFlorida.com T-shirt! 

Do you suppose it was the Tshirt that made up her mind?  Congratulations.

Busta Nutt


susieblazer


Congrats!!! All the best to you both ... Marriage can be a wonderful .......34 years for Hoss400 and I , we also enjoy having fun together, whether it is, fishing, Buggy riding, atv riding, camping , hanging with friends and family , or just watching tv .......ENJOY!!!! spacerider and dirtygrl80 also enjoy atving together and got married in 2005 , now they are expecting a new atv lover....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy


MuddFreak77

Congrats Man!!!  Now give her your manhood to put in a jar and place on the mantel cause you never gonna use it again.   MAUAHHH ;D
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

JackL

Congats man, time to change your screen name? LOL
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

mrbones

She's too good for you. She should reconsider...

j/k, gratz and good luck.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon