My New FAST Banshee

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, March 21, 2005, 04:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old_School

I believe stock shees are around 130lbs. So with a shaved head say .010 off or even up to .020 which .020 is alot I'd say your probably around 150 lbs or so. Like you said just make sure you keep putting atleast 101 in it. But I do like the light covers. Pretty funny but yet cool in the same manner.
-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Vegas

Did you GPS a top speed on that bad boy yet?

Curious to see what she tops out at.


I wanna ride it.

miamiblaster

Hey turbo banshee kid where do you ride I see performance atv sticker on that shee rays shop is very close to me I ride over by crome and 136st
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

leadsled

i used to ride on pines and 27 at the post office but they bulldozed it, if you still ride there and its good we should meet up some time i got a banshee also.let me know whats up

TurboBanshee_kid

bump yeah it is a good place to ride.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs