Baynews9 ATV RALLY!!!

Started by #13_LT-R450, April 08, 2007, 06:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#13_LT-R450

I was watching news and I saw something about atv's so I was interested and saw that they were explaining about lack of riding spots and they were at Quicktrack and I saw TRX#9 and a lot of other quads... I think Dreth was talking about the Rally, but I know Baynews9 was! It was pretty kool! If you want to watch it than go on baynews9 and look for it!!!!
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth


dreth


#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

dreth


#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

FOREMANRON

JUST SEEN THE STORY WAY TO GO GUYS
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700


bmd11

Congrats Mr. Webber  :Clap.gif
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Young Gun

Thats awesome you guys, that should get the word out bigtime.

EDIT: Why is it breaking news?  This has been an issue for a long time.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Rebel on April 09, 2007, 09:25:30 AM
Thats awesome you guys, that should get the word out bigtime.

EDIT: Why is it breaking news?  This has been an issue for a long time.

Its not breaking news. The story that played before it was breaking news and that's just how the video got edited by Jake when he filmed it off his tv.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Young Gun

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 09, 2007, 09:46:32 AM
Quote from: Rebel on April 09, 2007, 09:25:30 AM
Thats awesome you guys, that should get the word out bigtime.

EDIT: Why is it breaking news?  This has been an issue for a long time.

Its not breaking news. The story that played before it was breaking news and that's just how the video got edited by Jake when he filmed it off his tv.

oh alright, thanks for clearing that up.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

mudnuri

In all my years, that was the first positive report on ATV's I have ever seen.
I wish all news agencies would pick up on this and report similarly. Show the responsible riders that FAR outnumber the irresponsible.
Somebody has to lead this fight to insist the laws be obeyed and spend OUR money on what WE like to do.
I know the horse people have done something huge. They have almost competed a trail from Lake Okeechobee darn near to the ocean. It has taken years, but they are scheduled to have their first ride this month.
It just takes a coming together in an appropriate way.
I think you guys are on the right track. Takes a lot of guts, smarts, and some pretty thick skin.
I do wish the people in your video all wore helmets, though. A few stand out pretty bad even though I know they are just putting around. Those darned do-gooders are real quick to point out the bad, as small as it may be, and nothing about all the good.
Is there a link where I can download a flyer? I will pass them around down here.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i


greenmachine

The only thing that came off a bit odd was the use of the word LOUD in the title & the story. LOUD seems harsh to some. The opposition will say , "Why would I want LOUD near me?". I loved the story other than that. It was showing every hour last night at 35min past the hour.

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

jpease


#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com