Photo Shoot

Started by Stewards, March 27, 2007, 08:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on March 29, 2007, 09:34:45 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on March 29, 2007, 09:04:42 AM
Quote from: QT314 on March 29, 2007, 12:02:26 AM
If it's posted by East Coast Dirty Girls do we as chicks actually get to see HOT guys on the quads?  Not the owners of course cause I know dam near all of them and we'd need some models.  DOH!


Hey QT I got my Camo MAN thong out to match my cammo quad so you will have a GREAT looking HOT guy to look at in the calender.    :o ;)

I'm gonna be sick!!! :B

Your just jealous that I have a camo thong!!!
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

I do not know if I am jealous you have a camo thong or just plain scared at the thought!!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on March 29, 2007, 09:06:00 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 29, 2007, 08:54:46 AM

hey, I resemble that remark,,,,I got a cucumber I could put in my riding pants and hop on the utility ;-)

Id@

Hey Id@,  someone told me its more like a vienna sausage   ROTFLMFAO

your right, I sometimes forget how well I was made and forget I have no more room for a cucumber in my pants,,,,a vienne sausage is about all the will fit without busting the seams  :o

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

I gotta be careful, I might have to ban myself soon ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

East Coast Dirty Girls

Hey i don't know ya but i am getting a little worried myself...... Thanks though to all the people that have sent in their picks.....LOVE THEM!  Hope to see more in the future. 

By the way...if you have a small camo thong to match your MAN thong,  send it our way.  We may use it in the shoot.  Ride safe


ATVgirl

www.thedirtygirls.net
www.myspace.com/eastcoastdirtygirls

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: East Coast Dirty Girls on March 29, 2007, 12:00:56 AM
You can check out the site to see the girls that will be in the calendar with the bikes.  I would say there is about 30-40 of us,  you can look through the pics.  The girls are already picked out for it....you want to know which ones.....I can ship you a calendar when it prints......or you will see most of them at the Rally. 

WOW, some cuties in that group.  I think I just found my future ex-wife  ;D
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com