MACHINE PARTS

Started by PLAYBOY_400, March 28, 2007, 02:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLAYBOY_400

IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY KIND OF FORKLIFT OR TRACTOR PARTS LET ME KNOW. IM IN MIAMI AND CAN GET PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING. THANKS, JUNIOR.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

lugnuts

I need a continial y112 engine for a clark fork lift


lmk
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

PLAYBOY_400

HEY LUGNUTS, WHATS UP? ILL GET YOU THAT PRICE REAL SOON TODAY. I WORK FROM 7-5 AND LEFT BEFORE I GOT YOUR MESSAGE YESTERDAY. DO YOU WANT A REBUILT MOTOR OR NEW? ILL GET YOU THE PRICE ON BOTH. OR I CAN GET YOU REBUILD KITS. JUST LET ME KNOW. THANKS. JR.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

lugnuts

at this point I dont think it matters but if you could give me a price 3 ways
used
rebuilt
new
shipped to maryland or I can pick it up from you and deliver it but give me the prices both ways

steve
727-432-0270
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

PLAYBOY_400

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 9 WHEN THEY OPEN. PM ME YOUR FAX NUMBER AND ILL GET A QUOTE TOGETHER FOR YOU. THANKS, JR.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

lugnuts

sent you a pm with the info

you can call me at 727-432-0270


steve
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

PLAYBOY_400

OK COOL. IM WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW. PM ME YOUR FAX SO I CAN SEND YOU THIS QUOTE.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com