Happy Birthday QT

Started by MuddFreak77, March 08, 2007, 01:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

You wouldnt understand if I told ya !!! She would get the JOKE though !!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: QT314 on March 08, 2007, 04:39:37 PM

Sorry it took me so long to say thanks.  Yes, some of y'all nailed it.  What a weird night.  12:01 the beer drinking started next thing you know I was accused of molesting manatee.  I told them my sex life wasn't any of their business, but since we were on the subject that yes it's been a bit lonely but never enough that I'd want to get a piece from a mammoth sea cow. 




If I was Carl I'd be pissed if you called me that. LMAO
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 08, 2007, 09:40:34 PM
Quote from: QT314 on March 08, 2007, 04:39:37 PM

Sorry it took me so long to say thanks.  Yes, some of y'all nailed it.  What a weird night.  12:01 the beer drinking started next thing you know I was accused of molesting manatee.  I told them my sex life wasn't any of their business, but since we were on the subject that yes it's been a bit lonely but never enough that I'd want to get a piece from a mammoth sea cow. 


If I was Carl I'd be pissed if you called me that. LMAO

Sorry Mike it wasn't me, if it was... It would have read something like.......

Sorry it took me so long to say thanks.  Yes, some of y'all nailed it.  What a weird night.  12:01 the beer drinking started next thing you know I was accused of molesting manatee with a 12inch thingy between its flippers.  I told them my sex life wasn't any of their business, but since we were on the subject that yes it's been a bit lonely but never enough that I'd want to get a piece from a mammoth sea cow. 
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

Don for one day can you atleast let me keep the money I make?  Good lord you are cold brother trying to make your pimp money of my spankings.

Chino and Mike y'all are a trip.  Thanks for the laugh.  T2- 'how you doin'?'

Sleazy_Rider78

Happy birthday QT!  I am curious, do your chiropratic services come with a happy ending?
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

dynodon

Quote from: QT314 on March 08, 2007, 10:11:07 PM
Don for one day can you atleast let me keep the money I make?  Good lord you are cold brother trying to make your pimp money of my spankings.

Chino and Mike y'all are a trip.  Thanks for the laugh.  T2- 'how you doin'?'

Dang its hard to find good help anymore!?!?!, Of course you can keep the $$$ for the "spankings", what did you think, I would only take you to Mickey D`s then back to the corner ????? J/K :-*
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Joedirt

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on March 08, 2007, 10:25:14 PM
Happy birthday QT!  I am curious, do your chiropratic services come with a happy ending?


LMAO!!!... :P
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SWAMP_DONKEY

Happy B-Day QT..... Sorry I am late, hope your not. :o

dynodon

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 12, 2007, 11:53:23 AM
Happy B-Day QT..... Sorry I am late, hope your not. :o
UUUUGGGGGGGG, Thats Funny as heck though!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

#34
Y'all crack me up!  Thanks Don for letting me keep my money one day a year.  You're the best pimp on the planet.

Donkey don't even joke about being late.  That shiznit's not funny.  I am not a breeder dammit. :-*

Quote from: ebtrx450r on March 08, 2007, 01:47:59 PM
Happy b-day!! Hope you get what you want!! And by the post you've made I believe we all know what that is ;)

Please do tell me what it is that I'm wanting.  And are you offering to help me get it? ;)

1FasterBlaster

  I sware...I never got that close!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 12, 2007, 11:44:16 PM
  I sware...I never got that close!!

  Qt said even if you were...she didnt notice :o

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SwampRat

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 12, 2007, 11:53:23 AM
Happy B-Day QT..... Sorry I am late, hope your not. :o
LMAO!!!   Happy Birthday QT!!!
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

blupits04

Happy Birthday Lauren,so how does it feel to be 40?LOL:) 
Now that you are getting older are you still going to be able to ride the quad or do you need a golf cart?lol   J/K
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: blupits04 on March 13, 2007, 05:16:14 PM
Happy Birthday Lauren,so how does it feel to be 40?LOL:) 
Now that you are getting older are you still going to be able to ride the quad or do you need a golf cart?lol   J/K

Bring it woman.  Oh wait you don't have a quad there smart arse.  Hope to see y'all soon there pumpkin.

1FasterBlaster

   Well, she thought she saw an Anaconda swimming in the water.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 13, 2007, 08:32:00 PM
   Well, she thought she saw an Anaconda swimming in the water.

I thought she said it was a starving midget anaconda.  She was worried about it not eating cause it was so small and skinny.       :o
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

blupits04

Wait a min now! That wasn't me that was JODY!!!!!!!! Damnit man I can't let him on the computer for 5 min without getting in trouble! lol ANYWAYYYYYY I wouldn't have said a Golf Cart I was thinking more along the lines of a Hovaround scooter. And I do have a quad I have a ds650 :) so THERE~
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

sparkplug01

Quote from: blupits04 on March 13, 2007, 08:55:25 PM
Wait a min now! That wasn't me that was JODY!!!!!!!! Damnit man I can't let him on the computer for 5 min without getting in trouble! lol ANYWAYYYYYY I wouldn't have said a Golf Cart I was thinking more along the lines of a Hovaround scooter. And I do have a quad I have a ds650 :) so THERE~

OHHH!!!!! SNAP DID SHE SAY HOVAROUND SCOTTER>Roflmao broom bbbbrrrrooommm  broom...

1FasterBlaster

  Don't make me pull out the hand holding the apple!!LOL

blupits04

LOL!!!!!!!I thought your other hand was holding a RAISIN.ROFL
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

1FasterBlaster

That was from a childhood injury in Thailand.I got stuck in a rice picker!! I thought it was a slide...

wilburz

Happy Birthday !  I love you!  8)
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com