Happy Birthday QT

Started by MuddFreak77, March 08, 2007, 01:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddFreak77

Happy b-day girl!!    :-*   You old fart... HAHAHAHAHA
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

eric

#1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE ATV GIRL!!!!

indianjoe

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

1FasterBlaster

   Group ride for Birthday Spankings!! Happy B-Day QT...our ATV centerfold.<3<3<3<3 --<@

Chuck_Norris


dreth


Mr. Fixit

Yes 29 and holding..............and holding.................and holding.

blupits04

happy birthday QT hope it's a good one!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

I got dibbs on the first spankin!  >:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!  8)

GrlNextDoor


Ida_Mann

she hasn't responded because she started drinking at 12:01am ;-)

happy birthday,,,,,,,ma'am  8)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SomBch

I dont think she has made bail yet! ;D
happy b-day!!
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

MPTonyT

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Scramdaddy

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

ebtrx450r

Happy b-day!! Hope you get what you want!! And by the post you've made I believe we all know what that is ;)

renmus


1FasterBlaster

   And what are Birthday's for? Birthday suits...hah...hah!!

qt314nfla

You know all year long it's a drought.  Then on my bday every year every tom, thingy, and harry come out of the wood work to try and put their hands on my arse.  Can we spread some of this love through out the year ppl.  My arse can only take so much.  This is the first time I've had a chick come out and ask to spank me.  Thanks Melissa!

Sorry it took me so long to say thanks.  Yes, some of y'all nailed it.  What a weird night.  12:01 the beer drinking started next thing you know I was accused of molesting manatee.  I told them my sex life wasn't any of their business, but since we were on the subject that yes it's been a bit lonely but never enough that I'd want to get a piece from a mammoth sea cow. 

Last thing I remember was something about a penguin slapping the crap out of me.  Why so much slapping and spanking?  I just want to be loved.

Thanks everyone for the bday wishes!

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

1FasterBlaster

   That's what we mean QT...we LOVE to spank you!! And we can spread it around to other parts of your body too, that's not a problem.
   And lonely? Please,with the determination for riding like you have, anyone would love to hit the trails with you...there's a lot of woods out there.A nice creek and some Axe body wash goes a long way!!

susieblazer

 A very happy b-day to you....maybe we can get a ride in this year lol
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

dynodon

With all of these men replying to happy birthday wishes, and sex talk.......................... HMMMMMMMMM sounds like a door knob, and everyone gets a turn LOL.




                                 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lauren :-*
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

T2

Happy B_Day you SEXY Thing, hope its a good Day for you >:D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   Quite the contrary.I've played in a creek with her and even Rammed her Dodge...I mean drove her Dodge.LOL
   She's not easy as I could tell.But that's what makes her so attractive.

   But I've never had her on a few drinks either!! Just kidding.Now, If I were single...she could definately ride my 400!!
   Muahz Lauren.Hope to ride with ya soon.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com