Johnny Cash special quad for Budman

Started by yunt2ride, March 16, 2005, 11:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

Just check out this signature. Pitiful. Who's got extra parts. Maybe we can all chip in and make Budman a Johnny Cash special. LOL


budman
Supreme Member
hollywood FL

2000 Rancher ES wish it was 4WD...or Mine!!

Gender:
Posts: 543

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 ATV trailer, 5' x 10' with blackwall tires,
2004 Kimpex Box Seat,
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
But no bike...  






..
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

zilla954

That's just wrong.  I've got some extra parts for ya BUDMAN.
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

I have a used air filter and a stock pipe for a Vinson  ;)  Maybe I could round up some tires around here  :-/
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com