Got the 1.5ci winch

Started by 01_DS650, March 02, 2005, 07:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01_DS650

I just ordered the 1.5ci winch for my ds650. Total cost was $250 with free shipping and comes with a free receiver shackle bracket. Can't wait till it gets here. I got it from winchdepot.com they had the best prices and free shipping. ;D ;D ;D ;D
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

1slowfox

My buddy has been thinking of gettinga  winch for his rancher , I'll have to let him know about that site . He has heard some - things about them like when they get submerged and stuff after a few times of that the brushes need to be replaced which I'am sure aint cheap , But thats all just hear say ..


ED
I <3 Fiberglass !

TurboBanshee_kid

DS650 IN MUD DOES NOT EQUAL FUN IN THE SUN THAT THING IS HEAVY!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR GETTING IT MIKE I HAD TO HELP HIM GET IT OUT THREE TIMES ALL MOST BOOPED MY  PANTS. HEY BUT 01 DS650 DID WHEN HE  HIT THAT TREE. HE BOOPED HIS PANTS LOL  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

bbf

winchs are sealed very well i have no problems with the motor . but the gears i have had to replace a few times

customrubicon

The 1.5 is a very small winch for a heavy bike. It may stall if you get it really stuck. I have the 3.0 Warn and have never had a problem with it.

Check out this winch !!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

01_DS650

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

bluesman

got any pics of it mounted yet?? ::)

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

01_DS650

The mounting plate arrived today but the winch is on back order
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

cain73

Let me know how that winch works for ya. I don't do that much mudding but hate pulling my DS out. It quickly reminds you of how heavy these things are !
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com