GNCC opener in Vero Beach Mar 3-6

Started by TRX450R_Racer, February 06, 2007, 08:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLEDGER#76

I cant afford tire-balls so I might need some help changing tires, ran the whole race on a flat right front last year....
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

PLEDGER#76

I was under the impression this guy (mechanic) was good at what he does, guess hearsay does not count huh Brian... Im going to race gatorback this weekend too I made some changes to my ride and cant think of a better place to test them than GATORBACK, bring that warrior out, I also hear that the AA row will be stacked full of pro riders getting ready for the GNCC race... hope to see ya there...
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

dreth

anyone know what time the racing starts SUNDAY? i want to come out and hand out rally flyers

mudnuri

Dreth, you should come Saturday too for that, For $20 they are having practice

Youth ATV sign up     10 am - noon
ATV sign up             noon
Youth ATV practice    12:30 - 2 pm
ATV practice               2 - 5 pm


8 AM: YOUTH ATV (1 hr)   
90 Modified (11-15)   
90 Modified (8-10)   
90 Limited (11-15)   
90 Limited (8-10)   
70 CVT (6-11)   
65 (10-11)
10 AM: AMATEUR ATV (2 hr)   
Women   
4x4 Open   
4x4 Lites   
4x4 Limited   
U2 (Utility Unlimited)   
Sport (0-350)   
Super Senior (50+)   
Women Novice   
Novice C (16-19)   
Novice C (20+)   
Novice C (24+)   
Novice C (30+)   
Novice C (36+)   )
First Year Racer (16-24)   
First Year Racer (25+)   
Youth Production (13-15)   
Sportsman   
   
1 PM: PRO ATV (2 hr)   
XC1 Pro   
XC2 Pro Am   
College A (16-21)   
Junior A (22+)   
Vet A (30+)   
College B (16-21)   
Junior B (22+)   
Vet B (30+)   
Senior (40+)
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Albright335

Good Luck to everyone...should be a great event...

Come by and say hi... ;)

Jen ;D
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

lawn_man mx

we'll  be there  !        ill  be  taking  pics     ;D  brian  kick  some ass  on the  seniors  !! ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

RAD 450r

Well Howd everyone do?  Fun?

Who won the overall? Its killing me
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

mudnuri

Terry arick took 3rd overall in the morning calss on his Z400!! That guy was fLYING!!
lawnmanmx, you saved me for sure. I came across... er, wanted to come across that canal and almost went over tha bars. If it wasn't for you diving in from out of nowhere, I think I'd still be there!
After not riding my quad since the last quad scramble(1 lap) I got my arse handed to me. 13th out of 20  :'( :'( :'(
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

lawn_man mx

  1st  bill balance     2nd  borich    3rd  taylor kiser
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

no problem   buddy !!!  anytime  . dude  that  mud was  deep!!!   at least 3ft   :o 
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

mudnuri

I just watched the helmet cam video. Something was wrong with the connections and the video part fades in and out. The sound is all there and most of the vid, but it can get annoying. I didn't notice, but when you dove in to help me, you sank like you said, about 3 feet! I saw youwere pervfectly clean and as we were getting it up the bank, you were black with mud from the waist down.
THANK YOU AGAIN LAWN_MAN_MX!!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

dreth

Quote from: mudnuri on March 05, 2007, 11:34:23 AM
I just watched the helmet cam video. Something was wrong with the connections and the video part fades in and out. The sound is all there and most of the vid, but it can get annoying. I didn't notice, but when you dove in to help me, you sank like you said, about 3 feet! I saw youwere pervfectly clean and as we were getting it up the bank, you were black with mud from the waist down.
THANK YOU AGAIN LAWN_MAN_MX!!


good looking out Lawnman ;)  that place was a dust bowl ??? looked like it woud be fun from the 1st position ;)

team_quad_green

I was there for the utility classes  wow
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com