AMA FLAT TRACK RACE RESULTS??

Started by Hoosier Daddy, March 06, 2007, 07:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Skully

Chris,
I know for a fact that they didn't do well on Sunday, after driving up to Ocala I find out that they were rained out in Daytona on Sat and moved everything back a day.

Of cource I couldn't go back Mon or Tues, Arrrrrrrrrrgh............. ;D
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Ok Dave told me he won the open and David B won the vets...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on March 06, 2007, 11:56:57 AM
Ok Dave told me he won the open and David B won the vets...
No not exactly.
David B won the ATV 25+ class and I finished 2nd, I won the ATV Open class and he finished 2nd. So, it was a 2 stroke sweep!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Oh same thing... 25+/ Vets..... same deal..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Skully

[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

LT-R450ApK

All Of us Did Good!!

Gary finished first today
Wayne Got 2nd
And I got 3rd

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

HillKiller

  The Final race will be at Thunderbowl Thurs 3/8, not Volusia as originally planned. I think racing starts at 11am but anyone wanting to race may want to get there earlier. Anyone??
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com