WAYCROSS GEORGIA (WARESBORO) MARCH 2 & 3RD $1000 E.T. RACE

Started by yz3961986, February 06, 2007, 09:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

I wanna see lupo's bike go in the 3's.  so get to wrenching on the old bit's and pieces.  if your going to beat don, that is what it is going to take my brotha from another mother.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal_shee

#51
I hear ya! It's already done it once with same bike first time to the track so with some more traction and a good jockey it should easilly be in the 3's. I mean I ran a 4.25 with a horrible 1.7 sixty ft with my big ass on the bike with some 10 paddles so in reallity with 1.4 or even a 1.5 and loose a 100 to 150 pounds it should be running. I think I was the second fastest mph to cut,  you ran 84 I ran 83 so it's moving out ;)   It's a good thing Tony didn't get on my bike or you boys would really be scratching your heads :o :D :D J/K with ya I just can't wait till the next race!

kinda good thing there is no race this month though cause we will be in Texas with the beasts tearing that mud up for mud nationals. That right there is a blast. at least I can dig ruts and not worry about tearing up all pvc HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

dynodon

uh hum, I had a 84.1 mph pass as well. I know next race is gonna be a GOOD one, especially now that we all have been on the track ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

yz3961986

we got to much rain last night so we changed the race to next weekend  MARCH 9TH AND 10TH

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: yz3961986 on March 02, 2007, 05:24:33 PM
we got to much rain last night so we changed the race to next weekend  MARCH 9TH AND 10TH

thanks for the quick heads up. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com