WAYCROSS GEORGIA (WARESBORO) MARCH 2 & 3RD $1000 E.T. RACE

Started by yz3961986, February 06, 2007, 09:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

i know for a fact that planetsand is having a points race in two weeks in AZ and they have a heavy hitter's class on their flyer.  so it looks like it is going to be a go at planetsand.  i will tell you what there has been an overwhelming response for this class and understandable so.  I mean i am just a jockey, and I appreciate the big boys, but they still need their opportunity to ride in my opinion.  As long as they don't break all the $hit in the heavy hitter's class.  I will be honest, it paid out better than any other class, that is for sure.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

I heard that !!!!! And that will bring moreracers to the table with more payout as well !!!!
Just something to consider is all, I know Alex had a good time racing his own bike as well !!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 27, 2007, 10:31:40 AM
and did a great job racing his own bike....
Yes, If he hadnt RED lighted on the first pass, and on the second pass something else, I dont think I couldve got him
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 26, 2007, 09:29:27 PM
I talked to him tonight you will be getting a call or message real soon.
Good thing I hold the world record for HOLDING my breath !!!!LOL
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

he is probably out giving riding lessons, cause he is soo good.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

yz3961986

just to set the record straight the blue bike is brandons and it is bad!!!!!! if there is 5 or more bikes we will run  the 205lbs and up class

dynodon

My BAD, I thought that was the same bike you had at Planet Sand last year ?!?!?! Thats why I made the assumption
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

Quote from: yz3961986 on February 28, 2007, 07:44:48 AM
just to set the record straight the blue bike is brandons and it is bad!!!!!! if there is 5 or more bikes we will run  the 205lbs and up class



paddles or pro wedges 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

badcompanyracing

what's the diff. cut????but I know they can cut it so paddles can be run, if they do I say run that class last we like wedges and clay :D :D :) :) :) :) if the track is like it was last time I made don't worry it will hook and hook good :-* :-* :-*
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL


dynodon

See there, Matt is gonna buy you a set Troy !!!!! LOL
I just dont think that Troy and I are gonna have enough time to swap out the set I have. So Matt is gonna get a set on the way for ya Troy !LOL ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

methyman

Don I know you are dreaming. Troy is a big boy, I think he can afford to buy his own tires or you can buy them for him since he built your motor. You are his biotch correct?  :o LOL
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

dynodon

No, that would be Jason !!!!!
I was just messin with ya fool  ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal_shee

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on March 01, 2007, 08:02:12 AM
No, that would be Jason !!!!!
I was just messin with ya fool  ;)

I guess that kind of comes with the responsibilty of winning...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Thats Right Jason !!!!!!!


To all you HATERS , dont hate the playa, hate the game!!!
So get your shizit running for next time, and remember its only a 4 mil!!!!!

If I lose, I lose, Which I should being a little motor, But If I win.................................. ;D :deal.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

well every one gets lucky  some times  just dont count on next month :o  i got little surprise for all of you  ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Well, My pipes are GONE !!!! The new ones wont be here until next week, or the following week. So I wont be able to make this race.
Kinda figured I need them so my mouth doesnt out run my azz LOL ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal_shee

Quote from: dynodon on March 01, 2007, 09:44:20 AM
Thats Right Jason !!!!!!!


To all you HATERS , dont hate the playa, hate the game!!!
So get your shizit running for next time, and remember its only a 4 mil!!!!!

If I lose, I lose, Which I should being a little motor, But If I win.................................. ;D :deal.gif

yeh well someone's telling stories :o    and actually if alex hadn't red lighted 2 times you would have lost 2 times and if the lights were working right I deffinately would have beat ya...  in times slips I killed you but not knowing when the lights were gonna drop it was kinda hard, but still almost beat ya with almost a 800 reaction and a 1.7 sixty ft.
   but like they say a win is a win so I'll give it up for ya this month but come next race like cut said you better be ready cause you aint gonna be as lucky so hopefully it will run alot faster cause it would suck to get left by a little stock frame bike and I gurranttee mine will be faster alot faster bone stock frame and all. imagine if I had your frame WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!  I hope your starting to work on your bike cause you go out and beat Troy again he won't be helping you no mo, I'll still help ya out if you need a hand ;D ;DLOLOLOL
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

cutngrs

thats the best part of racing  you never know whats going to happen  i had the entire havey hitters class cover by a tenth  or more  including you lupo but it was not my day  just like it was not yours dons bike will be ready for the next race and you  can  bet your a$$ ill have it runnig better  dons shixty footers where not any better   ill make the right changes  to it    just like the rest of us will be doing   next month   should be even better      now that we all have a good i deal of the track     
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

You know I love ya Lpuo !!!!!!
But like I said, You should be able to beat me !!! You have a ten mil, I have a four mil.
I dont believe Alex redlighted both passes, I think it was only the first pass if I remeber correctly.

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal_shee

I thought you said he red lighted both yesterday. Oh well doesn't matter anyway, was still a blast to finally race and will be again next race. kinda courious to see what we will be running now we kinda know how the track is ;)
  and as for should beat you, hell Tony beats some real big bikes with a 350 and we all know those little motors run but mine is real small too compared to 90% of the bikes we race. I think you and I have the smallest motors. everything else is at least 535
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com