Anyone near PAX?????

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, March 12, 2005, 05:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Who here lives near the PAX track? Anyone want to go to FTR MX in 2 weeks?  My husband will be in Macon for the nationals and we all know it is not safe to go to the track by yourself. I REALLY don't want to miss another race though...
I am hoping to find someone who will be my safety buddy ;D ;D

Dreth? 1fast? Anyone.... [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif]

dreth


Qdawg76

Pax is about 25 min away from us, We wanna hit that track soon, would have to know the dates.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Mrs.Nightbreed

The race is on Sunday 4/3 sign up is 7-8am and practice starts 8:15 and race right after. It usually lasts all day.

dreth

im gonna try to make it to be your pit man and cheerleader ;D

Mrs.Nightbreed

 [smiley=Hug.gif] [smiley=Hug.gif] [smiley=Hug.gif] [smiley=Hug.gif] [smiley=Hug.gif] [smiley=Hug.gif] [smiley=Hug.gif] [smiley=Hug.gif] [smiley=Hug.gif] [smiley=Hug.gif]

dreth

its lookin good so far [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

450R_Matt

I wont be worth a crap because we are running Dade City Sat night over at the flat track. Sorry  :-[

Are yall comming out there sat the 2nd?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hollywood

I should be able to make it if you need me to but if I can get down there and get some practice time in before then I'd be up for racing in it aswell. What days can we go practice?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

QuoteI should be able to make it if you need me to but if I can get down there and get some practice time in before then I'd be up for racing in it aswell. What days can we go practice?



you can practice sat and sun

Mrs.Nightbreed

#10
I will only be able to go on Sunday, because I have the kids. You can practice on Saturday or maybe we can all go on a Thursday night just to get familiar with the track.  

If you go on Sunday it cost usually 10.00 to get in the gate. If you race it is 40.00 to join FTR and 25.00 per class to race. Oncew you join FTR you can go to any Harescramble or MX race and just pay the entry fee and gate fee. I think memeberships are good until august, then you have to renew.

On sunday they don't have practice uinless you are racing and even then it is only 3-4 laps.

LostCause

Mrs Nightbreed--
       I'll be at Pax with the family.  Look for the Turning Wheel RV (Work and Play).  You can hang out with us.  
       Get my number from Mike and call when you are getting close and I'll tell you where we are parked.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Hollywood

Check the group rides section. Guess we're going to do it this Sunday.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com