Tires...

Started by MotoMike, March 14, 2005, 04:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Can anyone recommend some tires?  I have stock tires on my Suzuki Z400 but everyone out at Dade had these real nobby tires that were a little shorter and wider.

TIA,
Mike

Chuck_Norris

maxxis razr's or ITP Hole shots for Trail and MX riding

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LE450-RACER#77

Mike you want to get some 18 inch rears & 19 inch fronts if your going to do alot of mx racing. I would say 18x10x8's for the rear & 19x6x10's for the front. Also talk to who your getting the pipe from because he can get you some awsome deals on rims & tires. I would run HOLESHOTS.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

o4250

Quotemaxxis razr's or ITP Hole shots for Trail and MX riding

MotoMike

Thanx for the info guys.

Okay, I was looking at getting a set of 20x11-8 Razr MXs for the rear and a set of 20x6-10 Razr MXs for the fronts.  But I guess I will go shorter.

Mike

lawn_man mx

mike i would recommend you getting holeshots mxr4 18inch rears  20 inch fronts  i have them on my z and loved them       i have 19 inch fronts great for the track rough on the trails . good luck man.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com