Moroso MX practice 1-13-07

Started by TM Motorsports, January 12, 2007, 10:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TM Motorsports

We need the support of all quad MX riders to show up for the grand opening of Moroso MX park.
They are having a huge party w/ all kinds of give-aways, food and prizes. It will be an awesome day. Let's all try to show our support for the sport.
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

250rchick#12

Life is short......So get on the track!

TM Motorsports

Right of SR710 / beeline hwy. in jupiter florida.

www.morosomotorsportspark.com
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

Mike#44

07 LTR450 Vet #99

LTR450 994

I had called them up a week ago and they said no quads will be let in the track to ride. so whats the point in showing up with quads if they cant ride.

Exmx54

Quads can ride, I rode there yesterday.

LTR450 994

Quote from: Exmx54 on January 15, 2007, 05:39:18 AM
Quads can ride, I rode there yesterday.
then why are they saying no on the phone.

lawn_man mx

yes  you can ride  outthere !!  we were there  for the grand  openning.  there were  over 40 quads !!
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Exmx54

I'm sure you could find pics somewhere on the web, it was lots of fun. The people on the phone there are freakin stupid. You need to talk with an MX manager or something, not just the people at the front. Don't beleive us just call WMR or something they'll tell you quads can ride.

LTR450 994

Quote from: Exmx54 on January 16, 2007, 03:22:08 AM
The people on the phone there are freakin stupid.
I see that now, ill go up on the 28th.