got a question for everyone

Started by quadrider410, January 10, 2007, 02:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

and here I thought I always got good service because of the blackmail pictures I had of Mike ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

IFC Racing52

I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but I have to say my ATP motor is great...And don't hold it against Mike that he has put on weight, I heard he's on a diet!! ;)
President of IFC Racing..
Members Jeff, Dorian, Connor, Cutter

LTR450 Fox Shocks, Fastflex bars, K&N Filter, UM nerfs, Dynojet Fuel Management system

qt314nfla

Quote from: IFC Racing52 on January 14, 2007, 02:02:19 AM
I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but I have to say my ATP motor is great...And don't hold it against Mike that he has put on weight, I heard he's on a diet!! ;)

Yeah but pink taco's don't count do they? Guys have told me they have great taste and are less filling.  I think I'll leave that for them....haha!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: QT314 on January 15, 2007, 06:15:32 AM
Quote from: IFC Racing52 on January 14, 2007, 02:02:19 AM
I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but I have to say my ATP motor is great...And don't hold it against Mike that he has put on weight, I heard he's on a diet!! ;)

Yeah but pink taco's don't count do they? Guys have told me they have great taste and are less filling.  I think I'll leave that for them....haha!

::)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Nightbreed

Quote from: QT314 on January 15, 2007, 06:15:32 AM
Quote from: IFC Racing52 on January 14, 2007, 02:02:19 AM
I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but I have to say my ATP motor is great...And don't hold it against Mike that he has put on weight, I heard he's on a diet!! ;)

Yeah but pink taco's don't count do they? Guys have told me they have great taste and are less filling.  I think I'll leave that for them....haha!

I think I love you !!!!!
Now where do I place my order???????
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

RTR_380/450R

I might be a little biased and I know im outnumbered, but!!! RT Performance engines builds a hell of an engine that is very fast and very reliable. Rick Todd is very well known for his engine building. BUT, hes and engine only guy! So if your looking for someone to do complete race mods, then hes not the guy. I GETS A FEW HOLESHOTS MYSELF! ;D  It might just have something to do with my unbelievable riding ability!!!  OK, I wont lie! Its the rainbow sticker I borrowed from TRX#9! :-*
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

250rchick#12

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on January 16, 2007, 05:42:51 AM
I might be a little biased and I know im outnumbered, but!!! RT Performance engines builds a hell of an engine that is very fast and very reliable. Rick Todd is very well known for his engine building. BUT, hes and engine only guy! So if your looking for someone to do complete race mods, then hes not the guy. I GETS A FEW HOLESHOTS MYSELF! ;D  It might just have something to do with my unbelievable riding ability!!!  OK, I wont lie! Its the rainbow sticker I borrowed from TRX#9! :-*
Yes, Jason Rick Todd does build fast motors!! I have two of them from him myself  ;D ;D ;D Yup n everytime before a race jason checks everyones shocks! It seems his brother does all the work on the quads and he just checks the shocks! haha  :P thats alright though. At least we know he's good for something! lmao  ;D ;) :R
Life is short......So get on the track!

hondajohn69

MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIAST IN SPRING HILL IS A VERY GOOD SHOP.THERE MECH.IS TOP NOTCH AND A QUAD RIDER!!!!ONLY 20 MINUTES FRON PORT RICHEY