Pictures from Hare scramble #5 at Seminole

Started by mudnuri, January 16, 2007, 02:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

mudnuri

That race was FUN!! I met some of you new guys just walking around the pits. Good to see everyone.
Good times.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

svtbolt04

Looks like I missed a good time!

How many laps did everyone do?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

RAD 450r

Mostly 3 some got 4.  Times are up on racewurx, I did horrbile.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

YFZ450-Tampa

It sure was a nice race, now next QS is almost here  ;)
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

My shock is being sent out today  I hope!!! Time for some TnT..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.