Ride Sat. 3-12 Salt Springs/Rodman???

Started by Hollywood, March 08, 2005, 03:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

Anyone want to ride? I am thinking Salt Springs(Ida's) in the am and Rodman in the afternoon. Who else wants to go?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

eric


MotoMike

If something changes and I don't go to Dade, I will let you know.

Mike

redtree511

I' ve never been there.  Are these places connected by riding to each other or do you have to load up?  Really want to try some new places, maybe I can meet you guys there.

99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

T2

I want to go, but can't I have no axle in my bike, I had to send back to Durabend for a replacement or to strenghting it out. Hope you guys have fun Please think of me when riding. Later Tony [smiley=Wink.gif]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

eric

#5
Don't worry Tony if the trails are good up there I will be going back and you are coming next time even if I have to tow that rappy...;D

Hollywood

#6
QuoteI' ve never been there.  Are these places connected by riding to each other or do you have to load up?  Really want to try some new places, maybe I can meet you guys there.



No these places are not connected but Rodman is on my way home  so I plan to stop in there when I leave. You'd have to load up to get there but you don't have to leave when I do  ;) Come on up and join us it will be a good time.  ;D

Tony- Sorry you can't make it brotha  :-/ LMK when you get her all back together we'll hit up some trails and maybe the track  ;)

Looks like so far just 3 of us come on there's gotta be more folks itching to ride! lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Qdawg76

Is there nextel coverage out near Ida's? I'm on call this weekend but if there is Coverage I might bring the family out to do some riding
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

eric


Honda328i

QuoteAccording to Nextel's coverage map doesnt look like it flblaster03 http://nextel.com/cgi-bin/localMarketMap.cgi?market=mkt23

Service is spotty at best.  Right at the dam I usually have PCS service, but Salt springs area just depend on which way the wind is blowing.

Steve, I'm going to try to make it up there.  Are you meeting at the same spot as last time?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

MotoMike

Damn probably won't make it because I am going to Dade...maybe next time.

Mike

LakeMaryKid

Quotethere's gotta be more folks itching to ride! lol


OHHHHHHHHH IM ITCHING ALRIGHT! And yeah cant wait to ride with you, but i wont keep up still. Hell i wont even be eating your dust no more cause youll be so far out in front the dust will have cleared! lol

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

CBR250R

Is there room for an old wore out bike?
89 250R

Hollywood

#14
QuoteIs there nextel coverage out near Ida's? I'm on call this weekend but if there is Coverage I might bring the family out to do some riding

I get Cingular service out there but not sure about Nextel. Mine cuts in and out but it works where we park at.

QuoteSteve, I'm going to try to make it up there.  Are you meeting at the same spot as last time?

Sweet! Yea same spot. If I am not there I am sure you'll hear me out in the pit.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

QuoteOHHHHHHHHH IM ITCHING ALRIGHT! And yeah cant wait to ride with you, but i wont keep up still. Hell i wont even be eating your dust no more cause youll be so far out in front the dust will have cleared! lol

LMAO
Is the quad even back together yet?


CBR250R- Always room for you man. Come on out!  ;) Going to try to hit a few different places in that area than last time.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

eric

Bigg_P what time you plan on getting there for those who want to meet up?

Hollywood

#17
I am going to be there around 0830-0900. I'll stick close to the parking area till about 1000 to give everyone a chance to show up.  ;D For those that don't know we will be parking near the intersection of CR314 and 88. Turn south on to 88 off of 314 go a couple hundred yards and there is a small clearing on the left where we park.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Ida_Mann

hey guys, wish I could go but my quad is sick again and "might" be back together for next weekend, but not this one.

and Steve, I can give you instructions on how to get the water running up there if anyone would like to wash the quads before going home, just give me a call at 321-228-1167 and I'll fill you in.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

odie

is that parking site close to the 88 store???

Da_Mtg_Man

Quoteis that parking site close to the 88 store???

It's a few miles south of the 88 store. The 88 store is south of 316 and this ride is south of 314.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bbf


Da_Mtg_Man

Quotedont you work

Who Me? As long as I have my cell then my accounts can get ahold of me anywhere.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Hollywood

Quotehey guys, wish I could go but my quad is sick again and "might" be back together for next weekend, but not this one.

and Steve, I can give you instructions on how to get the water running up there if anyone would like to wash the quads before going home, just give me a call at 321-228-1167 and I'll fill you in.

Id@

LMK about next weekend then or whever your back up and running. I'll call you tomorrow.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

#24
Looks like so far we have:

Myself
James
eric
Honda328i ??
CBR250R ??
jaxatvrider ??
odie ??


Come on these are some of the best trails in the forest plus the more the merrier!  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr