Anyone want to ride 3/18 at ONF?

Started by GSPKurt, March 14, 2005, 11:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

Is anyone available Friday 3/18 to ride in ONF? I know a group will be at Big Scrub on Sat. but I have Friday off and nothing to do except take one of my dogs to the vet in the morning. I can be there around lunchtime. Anyone?!?!?!?
Kurt [smiley=pirate.gif]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

predatorwild

Won't be able to do a friday run but there is a group of us from high springs area going to rodmans dam on sunday. your welcome to join us.
03 Polaris predator
02 Polaris trailblazer
02 Honda 400EX
01 Polaris scrambler 90

GSPKurt

I have prior plans for Sunday. Darn... :'(
Thanks for the invite. I appreciate it.
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

predatorwild

No prob. maybe next time. Are you going to the rabbit run in april?
03 Polaris predator
02 Polaris trailblazer
02 Honda 400EX
01 Polaris scrambler 90

GSPKurt

Nope. Gotta work that weekend :'(.
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch