If we arranged a RALLY in Ft Myers on a Sat, would you show support ?

Started by Thrumud, January 09, 2007, 08:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

We need your "HELP" !    Anyone and everyone from Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Dade or who else can show.

HERE IS AN UPDATE ON LEE COUNTY.

Parks and Recreation met with County Commissioners yesterday. A grant in the amount of $500,000 has been granted to Lee County for an ATV park. Four out of 5 commissioners were for it but under certain conditions. This is where we NEED EVERYONES HELP, we have until the end of the month to get the OK from the county if not, the 500,000 dollars will go back to the state and everything is dead.  Please guys we need your support, I continue to be a pain in your azz asking for your support. I promise if we do not get the support for this I will step down as a supporter of the sport. This is my last time asking for your support. If you wish to organize a rally with me please reply !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

ScooterB

Gimmi dates and we can a get a crowd from NPORA
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

pelele

04 RAPTOR 660R CHAMELEON
03 LT-Z400 YELLOW

www.atvmiaxtreme.com
www.raptorforum.com
www.z400central.com

[url="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg"]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg[/url]

lswjth2


Toomey

I will be able to come if it not during school hours.  What type of rally are we talking about here?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Thrumud

I would at least need a number of supporters before  I start planning. I will know tomorrow when Park & Rec will meet with commissioners so we can do it before the actual meeting. Also I will be contacting the media, I don't want to look like an idiot when I tell them 50 and only 2 show.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

A rally so the commissioners will go forward with the 500,000 grant for an OHV park.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Mars

04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.


Ida_Mann

I'll drive on down,,,,,would you want quads there too or just people to show up?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Loven It

When you know around when please post dates - then I can let you know.

Since your willing to come to the other Rally we are trying to do. If I have enough notice I will try to get down there. Approx. how long of drive from Clearwater?

Anyone else in Clearwater area headed down? Possible car pool?
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Loven It on January 10, 2007, 09:23:24 AM
When you know around when please post dates - then I can let you know.

Since your willing to come to the other Rally we are trying to do. If I have enough notice I will try to get down there. Approx. how long of drive from Clearwater?

Anyone else in Clearwater area headed down? Possible car pool?

good point, I'll be coming from Orlando,,,,any idea of the drive from there?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigscrub79

Its about 2.5 to 3 hours from clearwater, probably 4 or 5 from O-town.  I will be there. Is there anyone in Polk COunty area? Yall can follow me if you need to.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

MuddFreak77

Quote from: bigscrub79 on January 10, 2007, 09:28:55 AM
Its about 2.5 to 3 hours from clearwater, probably 4 or 5 from O-town.  I will be there. Is there anyone in Polk COunty area? Yall can follow me if you need to.

Josh, 

     I can be in Orlando in about 3.5hrs from Ft Myers, so its not as far as you think.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Loven It

Quote from: bigscrub79 on January 10, 2007, 09:28:55 AM
Its about 2.5 to 3 hours from clearwater, probably 4 or 5 from O-town.  I will be there. Is there anyone in Polk COunty area? Yall can follow me if you need to.

Possibly meet on the interstate somewhere? My bf might not go and I don't want to drive that drive alone
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Jford

Name the time and place, and I'll be there. Everybody should at least have a bike in the back of there truck or on a trailer. Also, with enough notice, we can get the support of the local dealerships as well. It is just as important to there sales as it is for us.

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Gato

On Sat u know I will be there maybe make a nite ride of it on 82 ;)
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

aragon


Gato

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com