450r graphics

Started by WOODY_450r, January 08, 2007, 11:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOODY_450r

what are your favorite graphics for the trx 450r....i need some opions!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: WOODY_450r on January 08, 2007, 11:17:56 PM
what are your favorite graphics for the trx 450r....i need some opions!

GATORS!!

WOODY_450r

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 11:19:04 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on January 08, 2007, 11:17:56 PM
what are your favorite graphics for the trx 450r....i need some opions!

GATORS!!


yea they are doing good right now..but i need graphics  lol
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: WOODY_450r on January 08, 2007, 11:20:24 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 11:19:04 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on January 08, 2007, 11:17:56 PM
what are your favorite graphics for the trx 450r....i need some opions!

GATORS!!


yea they are doing good right now..but i need graphics  lol

Oh.........ALBA!!

Fox17

the woody kit from throttlejockey.com are the awesomest graphics ever. or the elsinore graphics from oneindustries.com both are awesome.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

WOODY_450r

those look pretty cool thanks guys!

any other people have suggestions
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

WOODY_450r

OK i have a tie..and i need help choosing







wich one???
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

KD 428

When I get graphics this is what I'm going for NO DOUBT!  ;)



Its called one industiries elisinglore   at www.oneindustries.com
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

and MAKE sure you check out this thread, they discuss all the graphics that are pretty much available!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207828
HONDA CRF450R

Fox17

Quote from: hondarider05 on January 09, 2007, 10:06:03 PM
When I get graphics this is what I'm going for NO DOUBT!  ;)



Its called one industiries elisinglore   at www.oneindustries.com

that is the one i thought was cool. i love those and the woody graphics. original honda stuff there.

WOODY_450r

Quote from: hondarider05 on January 09, 2007, 10:06:03 PM
When I get graphics this is what I'm going for NO DOUBT!  ;)



Its called one industiries elisinglore   at www.oneindustries.com

Yea if I had a black trx I'd get them!!!  But I don't think they would look good on a red bike
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

KD 428

oh,, well it still might look good.
HONDA CRF450R

Fox17

id say it is worth the all black plastic though.

WOODY_450r

Quote from: Fox17 on January 10, 2007, 05:16:39 PM
id say it is worth the all black plastic though.

yea i would do that but i just bought new red maiers  so thats out of the question! lol
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Eric5555

Quote from: WOODY_450r on January 09, 2007, 08:33:44 PM
OK i have a tie..and i need help choosing







wich one???
that one
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com