I CANT STAND BUSH

Started by CABLEGUY1, January 09, 2007, 08:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

It tastes like milwaukee best to me.Almost like it's watered down.Now an ice cold Miller Lite "that's what I'm talking about"

k.p.

lol as my brother said "lets get some Guiness in us!"

trx#9

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on January 09, 2007, 08:22:42 PM
It tastes like milwaukee best to me.Almost like it's watered down.Now an ice cold Miller Lite "that's what I'm talking about"
I can't stand bush either. Bald is beautiful!! ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: trx#9 on January 09, 2007, 08:32:38 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on January 09, 2007, 08:22:42 PM
It tastes like milwaukee best to me.Almost like it's watered down.Now an ice cold Miller Lite "that's what I'm talking about"
I can't stand bush either. Bald is beautiful!! ;)

have to agree.....don't mind a maintained runway either.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

bluesman

TASTE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SomBch

EWWW!! No blue runners for me!! Miller Lite is nectar of the gods!!! :drink.gif
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

94Hardbody4x4

Drink budwieser or hienekin. Better tastes for both.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Anoriginal

No bush! A begging strip is good though.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com