IT GETS EVEN BETTER!!

Started by SomBch, January 10, 2007, 11:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomBch

Now everbody knows Charlie Christ is gay but, you gotta appreciate what hes doing for the GATORNATION.



Gator Flag Flying Over Ohio?
By DARA KAM | Tuesday, January 9, 2007, 01:14 PM




Gov. Charlie Crist said he spoke with University of Florida football coach Urban Meyer Monday before the Gators headed into the national championships.

Crist reminded Meyer of the wager with Ohio's governor in which the losing governor would have to fly the winner's state flag over the mansion.

"He said, `You're not going to have to worry about that, governor. We're going to take care of 'em tonight,' " Crist told reporters outside the mansion Tuesday morning.

"I'm like, this guy's great. I had no idea, 41-14 was the final score. It's unbelievable. So I'm going to call the governor (of Ohio) and I've already instructed Erin that we need to get both a Florida flag and I think a big Gator flag and send them up there and maybe AP or somebody can get a picture of it so we can put it up in the governor's office

THE FLORIDA STATE FLAG AND A GATOR FLAG FLYING OVER THE OHIO'S GONVERNORS MANSION!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Ida_Mann

awesome, I like it.

I'd kinda like to see a Gator flag flying over the capital in Tallahassee ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigscrub79

That will be awesome, I wanna see that pic. I will frame it and hang it in my room.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com