01/07

Started by jocolo, January 08, 2007, 07:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jocolo

Well took the kids camping this weekend left my bike at home and took the wife's 400ex so that I could ride with them ......great fun













Young Gun

Sweet, looks like alot of fun.  Hey.. I have that same towerfan in my room 8)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

T2

Nice Pics it looks Like you guys had a Great Time. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

awesome, looks like Croom if I'm not mistaken.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

jocolo

Yes Croom stayed Friday and Saturday, it was a great weekend just me and my kids.......and my
Coronas  ;) ;)

Loven It

I love the pic of your daughter in riding boots, shorts and bathing suit top.

To cute  8)
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT