My New/Updated Rhino

Started by Bleedsblue, January 08, 2007, 05:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bleedsblue

I picked this up a week before Thanksgiving and of course haven't stopped modifying it since.

Stock.



After this weekend.








Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

Young Gun

That Rhino is sick!  Why did u get camo then switch to a bright color like yellow, doubt you will blend in now :D.  If it doesnt sadden you to much, how much money have you sank into it?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Mudneck

If you have to ask $$ you shouldnt even think of one :o

Needs some hot candy apple flames 8)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Young Gun

Quote from: bushwacker on January 08, 2007, 06:28:08 PM
If you have to ask $$ you shouldnt even think of one :o

Needs some hot candy apple flames 8)

I was just curious because we are getting one lol.  Its hard not to think of one.  Cant wait >:D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Bleedsblue

I didn't want camo it was all that was available in the base model at the time and I was in a hurry to get something before a big riding weekend. Before I got it I didn't like camo at all but it did grow on me. The camo is actually pretty nice but I still like blue or yellow better. Plus I ride in areas were hunting is going on at certain times of the year and would rather standout than blend in.

I've put about $1300 into it including the tires and plastics.

LOL candy red flames huh?! I though you said it was a banana so what would it then be a flaming banana?
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

Young Gun

Oh, yeah if I was on a hunting ground during the hunting season I would want it to be bright yellow to haha.  1300 aint bad, it looks like more money was dropped into it.  Man seeing everyone with new Rhinos is driving me crazy.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

The Quad FaJa

I might know some one who would buy your old plastics...or trade you some cage work for them...if you watch the movies I made with the rhino & the rangers...he made all the cages on them...

Mudneck

 flaming banana

HA !~

I wont go there on this forum,....... Take it over to the dark side & see where it goes ::)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Bleedsblue

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 09, 2007, 12:23:09 AM
I might know some one who would buy your old plastics...or trade you some cage work for them...if you watch the movies I made with the rhino & the rangers...he made all the cages on them...

Sorry no need for any cage work.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

r6realtor

I am not a huge yellow fan, but man that looks sweet! I really like how the all black wheels go with it! How much for those camo plastics?
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

The Quad FaJa

Cool...it looks good!!!..if you wana sell the plastics let me know.

r6realtor

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 09, 2007, 12:23:09 AM
I might know some one who would buy your old plastics...or trade you some cage work for them...if you watch the movies I made with the rhino & the rangers...he made all the cages on them...
were are those videos? I would like to see um
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

r6realtor

never mind I found them thanks
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Bleedsblue

I put them up in the for sale section yesterday for $500.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

Thrumud

Love it, looks great - I gotta get me one ! just like that
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.