ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickflip42585

y myspace, i'm ready here & now
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:44:17 AM
y myspace, i'm ready here & now

just like a guy to be over anxious and ready before the foreplay....hahaha

kickflip42585

well i am a guy, so go figure
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

well, it just got quiet fast...hmmm
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

dang what do you want me to take the puter to the bathroom?

kickflip42585

uh...yea. i was lonely
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

it gets kind of dead at this time of night and it's a pain to keep up w/ myspace and this.

kickflip42585

fine then, I see whats more important
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

kickflip42585

Well, I'm off to bed so goodnight
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

Well, looks like we will have to see what Chuck Woolery ( Love connection ) has to say tonight about the choices made, and how the date went !!!!!


Will Qt take a second date with kick.
Will grl want that second date with Rollin, how did the dates go ??? All show and NO GO?? stay tuned, the answers on the next episode ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 06, 2007, 10:20:02 AM
Well, looks like we will have to see what Chuck Woolery ( Love connection ) has to say tonight about the choices made, and how the date went !!!!!


Will Qt take a second date with kick.
Will grl want that second date with Rollin, how did the dates go ??? All show and NO GO?? stay tuned, the answers on the next episode ;D

LMAO Grandpa. 

dynodon

GRANDPA???????????/ , You are ONLY 1 year younger than I am !!!!


                     
                      GRANDMA ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 06, 2007, 04:14:04 PM
GRANDPA???????????/ , You are ONLY 1 year younger than I am !!!!


                     
                      GRANDMA ;)

Yeah but I didn't use the Love Boat as a reference online.  How was that walker stroll around the shuffle board courts last night?

dynodon

Pretty dang good!!!! You know in/out, back and forth.
How about yours ??????? I hope the batteries didnt go bad, Oh thats right, you have the 110 wall plug in unit :-*
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

z400stunter

Man I cant read this whole thing.  What did read was hilarious!  U guys are too much.
JUMP IT!

MuddFreak77

Quote from: dynodon on January 06, 2007, 06:36:09 PM
Pretty dang good!!!! You know in/out, back and forth.
How about yours ??????? I hope the batteries didnt go bad, Oh thats right, you have the 110 wall plug in unit :-*

Don QT told me 110v is for the beginners, its more like 440 3 phase    :o :o
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

dynodon

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 06, 2007, 07:05:28 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 06, 2007, 06:36:09 PM
Pretty dang good!!!! You know in/out, back and forth.
How about yours ??????? I hope the batteries didnt go bad, Oh thats right, you have the 110 wall plug in unit :-*

Don QT told me 110v is for the beginners, its more like 440 3 phase    :o :o
So thats how she ended up with only the two front teeth !?!?!?   
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

blupits04

#568
LOL
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 06, 2007, 08:24:14 PM
Id@
I take that as "watch our step" because we are being WATCHED ??????J/K ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

holy sh*t i went to bed last night on page 9  and now  i look and you in the twentys  its gunna take me at lest an hour just get cought up
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

kickflip42585

I'm glad we could provide entertainment for everyone here. Have fun catching up. >:D
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Beware we are being watched... They are trying to stop the  >:D in us. :o ;)

kickflip42585

I know they are watching...everyone is watching the topic, it has been on fire since we got in on this....thats also why I put the horns on  >:D
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com