ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrlNextDoor

Oh please, do tell

Fox17

thats alot of posts in a short time.

qt314nfla


kickflip42585

I was hoping you'd wear goggle so I could once I was done you could still see.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:26:06 AM
Quote from: QT314 on January 06, 2007, 12:23:32 AM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:20:28 AM
well fine then, guess i gotta play by myself

i'd watch that!

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 06, 2007, 12:20:56 AM
and that's new???

nice one!

I'd put on a show, but with one condition

and if you need rubber safety gloves i'm not touching it

kickflip42585

no gloves ,needed...full contact allowed
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

TurboGSXR

darn guys...you guys act like you have never seen a hot blond riding a Honda Rincon harder then her man wearing cameo pants and a black shirt with swarvoski(?) crystals?
(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air

GrlNextDoor

it's been fun, i'm outta here

kickflip42585

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

night grl great BSin' with ya.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:33:03 AM
r u staying QT?

still here going the distance.  where's the other men?  rollin?  where'd you go?

kickflip42585

they ran away, so I guess it u & me...ready for the show?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

you too QT, later

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:34:24 AM
they ran away, so I guess it u & me...ready for the show?

ok send me those pics you were talking about on myspace.  they're ok there.

kickflip42585

well i thought u wanted an in person event? you can take pics then....I don't have any right now ;D
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

rollincoals

im here still just laughin at yall
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 06, 2007, 12:36:54 AM
im here still just laughin at yall

hey you're the one who started this thread to meet chicks to ride w/.  then you just dissapear when it gets good.  what's up w/ that?  and still no pics of you?  wtf?

rollincoals

pm me ur email addy and ill send them
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

qt314nfla

Quote from: TurboGSXR on January 06, 2007, 12:29:12 AM
darn guys...you guys act like you have never seen a hot blond riding a Honda Rincon harder then her man wearing cameo pants and a black shirt with swarvoski(?) crystals?

ok call me blond but you lost me on this comment.  please draw a diagram. ;D

kickflip42585

so QT where is your private stash of pics?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

no pics of me.  however there is a series of shower pics while out riding that were floating around on a couple sites.

kickflip42585

well if i give a private show, what do i get in return?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

curiosity kills the cat doesn't it?

kickflip42585

yes it does, so my offer is out there, whats your response? you can p.m. me if it's graphic
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

again curiosity kills the cat.  take it to myspace.  hahaha!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com