ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:59:47 PM
you couldn't handle the first 15 minutes of either of us


I'll handle ya and you better have a fire extinguisher handy cause I burn rubber  :o
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:02:00 AM
I've got some free time to prove it when ur ready.

I'm sure you do have free time.  Most ppl lose their jobs while in prison and it's hard to get a job w/ a record like that.  What is it that you do now that you're an out of work convict?  hahaha

kickflip42585

Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:02:58 AM
Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:59:47 PM
you couldn't handle the first 15 minutes of either of us


I'll handle ya and you better have a fire extinguisher handy cause I burn rubber  :o

well i'm told hemroids will burn everything
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

And where did you come from?

HondaATC

Is this is a private party? Dang
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 06, 2007, 12:03:18 AM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:02:00 AM
I've got some free time to prove it when ur ready.

I'm sure you do have free time.  Most ppl lose their jobs while in prison and it's hard to get a job w/ a record like that.  What is it that you do now that you're an out of work convict?  hahaha

After my short stay in prison I learned the joys of backdoor fun, so now I currently work the corner
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

Not private at all.  Just surprised by the new comments!!

qt314nfla

Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:02:58 AM
Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:59:47 PM
you couldn't handle the first 15 minutes of either of us


I'll handle ya and you better have a fire extinguisher handy cause I burn rubber  :o

Well yes fat does smell when it burns.  Or were you referring to you're scortching case of crabs?

GrlNextDoor


MuddFreak77

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:04:37 AM

After my short stay in prison I learned the joys of backdoor fun, so now I currently work the corner

WHats your job a coin despencer?????
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 06, 2007, 12:05:14 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:02:58 AM
Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:59:47 PM
you couldn't handle the first 15 minutes of either of us


I'll handle ya and you better have a fire extinguisher handy cause I burn rubber  :o

Well yes fat does smell when it burns.  Or were you referring to you're scortching case of crabs?

BURN!!!---literally
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

HondaATC

You must be asking that only because you dont know, so I'll explain it for ya. When the motions of the oceans get to moving at super sonic speeds thin barriers tend to break down from the heat and friction. Its uh, kinda like a piston pumping inside of a cylinder at 20,000 rpm instead of the regular and expected 5,000
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

kickflip42585

Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:07:44 AM
You must be asking that only because you dont know, so I'll explain it for ya. When the motions of the oceans get to moving at super sonic speeds thin barriers tend to break down from the heat and friction. Its uh, kinda like a piston pumping inside of a cylinder at 20,000 rpm instead of the regular and expected 5,000

so your saying you are super quick and burn out faster than most people?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

#490
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:04:37 AM
Quote from: QT314 on January 06, 2007, 12:03:18 AM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:02:00 AM
I've got some free time to prove it when ur ready.

I'm sure you do have free time.  Most ppl lose their jobs while in prison and it's hard to get a job w/ a record like that.  What is it that you do now that you're an out of work convict?  hahaha

After my short stay in prison I learned the joys of backdoor fun, so now I currently work the corner

Remember you are the one who said that and it's now permanent record. :D

HondaATC

I dont have crabs, but even if I did, I'd be worth it  :)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:08:28 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:07:44 AM
You must be asking that only because you dont know, so I'll explain it for ya. When the motions of the oceans get to moving at super sonic speeds thin barriers tend to break down from the heat and friction. Its uh, kinda like a piston pumping inside of a cylinder at 20,000 rpm instead of the regular and expected 5,000

so your saying you are super quick and burn out faster than most people?

you beat me to that one

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 06, 2007, 12:09:27 AM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:08:28 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:07:44 AM
You must be asking that only because you dont know, so I'll explain it for ya. When the motions of the oceans get to moving at super sonic speeds thin barriers tend to break down from the heat and friction. Its uh, kinda like a piston pumping inside of a cylinder at 20,000 rpm instead of the regular and expected 5,000

so your saying you are super quick and burn out faster than most people?

you beat me to that one

go me!!!!! I'm sorry baby, lemme makethat up to you
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

HondaATC

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:08:28 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:07:44 AM
You must be asking that only because you dont know, so I'll explain it for ya. When the motions of the oceans get to moving at super sonic speeds thin barriers tend to break down from the heat and friction. Its uh, kinda like a piston pumping inside of a cylinder at 20,000 rpm instead of the regular and expected 5,000

so your saying you are super quick and burn out faster than most people?

As long as everything is properly lubricated there is no problems.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

kickflip42585

Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:10:24 AM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:08:28 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:07:44 AM
You must be asking that only because you dont know, so I'll explain it for ya. When the motions of the oceans get to moving at super sonic speeds thin barriers tend to break down from the heat and friction. Its uh, kinda like a piston pumping inside of a cylinder at 20,000 rpm instead of the regular and expected 5,000

so your saying you are super quick and burn out faster than most people?

As long as everything is properly lubricated there is no problems.

Well dues to your previous statement about heat build up burning rubber, I'm sure everything would dry up...you can't save this one.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:10:24 AM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:08:28 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:07:44 AM
You must be asking that only because you dont know, so I'll explain it for ya. When the motions of the oceans get to moving at super sonic speeds thin barriers tend to break down from the heat and friction. Its uh, kinda like a piston pumping inside of a cylinder at 20,000 rpm instead of the regular and expected 5,000

so your saying you are super quick and burn out faster than most people?

As long as everything is properly lubricated there is no problems.

Sounds like your comment was more referring to kick's earlier comment about prison.

kickflip42585

sry QT, but I like it rough....how do u prefer it?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:12:20 AM
sry QT, but I like it rough....how do u prefer it?

The answer to that is only for the priveleged few.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com