ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickflip42585

No runs for  the money, how bout a run for the clothes...I'd much rather see topless riding over a fat wallet and day  ;) As for her mastering the start button, I'm sure she has mastered a few things in her time.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

big-daddy

I think GrlNextDoor is Cain!  ;) freak hold on to your acorns  ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

GrlNextDoor

I'm always up for a good challenge!!  (response to kickflip)

GrlNextDoor

Run for the clothes.  I may be scary!   ;)

kickflip42585

Well lets do it (me and you as hard as we can. Bring it!)....also are you scary...can I get some pics over here?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

Date, place???  I'm game

Hawgin4x4

hey qt im 19 and single, just thought id throw it out...
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

qt314nfla

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 09:24:33 PM
Run for the clothes.  I may be scary!   ;)


Especially if he's working on his keg belly like most of the other guys on here.  If that's the case I think we'll opt for the money option.

And I know how to start my bike freak my problem is that I have difficulty shifting out of first w/o reaching down to pull up on the shifter.  By the time I do that I'm going so slow I have to down shift again.  Since I can run faster than my bike goes in first how about I out run ya? ;)

GrlNextDoor

19??  Yer just a baby!!

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 09:27:34 PM
Well lets do it (me and you as hard as we can. Bring it!)....also are you scary...can I get some pics over here?

Ok, put up your myspace if you're brave enough.  Here's mine http://www.myspace.com/qt314nfla .

Sweet offers from 19 yo's.  How you doin'?

Hawgin4x4

naw..isa big boy!!
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

kickflip42585

Ok, Croom this weekend coming up, the 14th at high noon lol(grlnextdoor) Dude, (400mph) you trying to kill my game? jeeze.....BTW ladies I'm not working on my keg, I'm cutting back to a 6pakc if I can...hittin the gym twice a week when time permits!
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 09:29:51 PM
19??  Yer just a baby!!

Maybe so but he's legal...muaaahhahahah!

kickflip42585

Legal, but not able to drink, what a crime...sounds like someone wants to rob the cradle...QT!!!! >:(
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 09:33:18 PM
Legal, but not able to drink, what a crime...sounds like someone wants to rob the cradle...QT!!!! >:(

Oh hell no just dishing it out.  Since you're hooked up w/ grlnextdoor for the race for the clothes. hahaha!

GrlNextDoor

Sorry, already have plans for bamboo that weekend.
19 - still young enough to train

Hawgin4x4

i might not be able to drink legit, but will give anyone on here a run for there money!
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

kickflip42585

Well sounds like we will still need to set up that race..how old r u anyways? Don't train him, let him suffer. And where is your myspace link GrlNxtDr
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: 400mph on January 05, 2007, 09:35:11 PM
im deff legal....uh oh bustin out tha myspace!!!  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=30312115

Ok I'm starting to thing you spend too much time taking matters into your own hands after seeing your myspace.

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 09:37:34 PM
Well sounds like we will still need to set up that race..how old r u anyways? Don't train him, let him suffer. And where is your myspace link GrlNxtDr

She does clearly have a point there!

Hawgin4x4

I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

Hawgin4x4

kickflip- if i was trying to kill your game it would already be dead..

qt- whats wrong with my profile?
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

GrlNextDoor

I don't have a myspace.  I'm 31, and U?   AND - where is Croom.  Heard of it, not researched too much.

kickflip42585

wow 400, he think he's hott sh*t (lol) Dang how cool does he get...man don't be jealous all the ladies were talking to me, then ya had to come ruin my fun :)
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Hawgin4x4

haha...im pretty sure everyone does it! whether it be with mary palm or the 2 finger bunny rabbit..
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com