ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Quote from: cutngrs on January 05, 2007, 08:30:57 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 08:11:41 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 08:08:54 PM
I don't care if a girl can ride on her own, it shouldn't be intimidating, lets just ride. Speaking of that.....next weekend Croom on sunday. 1-14-07

I'd love to but I'm gonna be back at the ranch that weekend.



  yea the chiken ranch  lol

Did you not read above.  Rollincoals says that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 08:32:32 PM
21 & 3/4 (woo-hoo) one day I'll stop counting the quarters, maybe once I hit 25.

He's legal ladies that's the answer to question #1.  Q #2- What kind of quad do you have and what kind of ridinng do you do?

dynodon

 I told you, I wasnt using the Guido ( pimp) voice on him !!!!!!!


Rollingcoals, where are you ??? Qt wants photos, age , which positions you prefer.      
So respond DANG it, I cant have QT getting all p.o.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 08:34:45 PM
I told you, I wasnt using the Guido ( pimp) voice on him !!!!!!!


Rollingcoals, where are you ??? Qt wants photos, age , which positions you prefer.     
So respond DANG it, I cant have QT getting all p.o.

I was gonna invite him to the ranch but if all we're gonna do is say nice things to each other I think it'd be a bit boring.  I'd rather hang out w/ my ball busting one-liner friends and laugh all night.

dynodon

Did I hear someone say " HELL YEAH" ?!?!?!?!

Hey Qt, sensuous                                up, can you get me another beer ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kickflip42585

06 KFX400, and mainly anything I can find Trails,Mud (not too deep until I get a Ute) really any place I can find and not get kicked out or run off. I think I prefer to ride hard and rough though ;D
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 08:39:06 PM
06 KFX400, and mainly anything I can find Trails,Mud (not too deep until I get a Ute) really any place I can find and not get kicked out or run off. I think I prefer to ride hard and rough though ;D

Ok, I asked about riding not sexual preference.  I don't think we know each other well enough yet....hahahaha :o

Love that bike very nice I'm jealous, ok not really jealous.  When are you getting a ute?

dynodon

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 08:39:06 PM
06 KFX400, and mainly anything I can find Trails,Mud (not too deep until I get a Ute) really any place I can find and not get kicked out or run off. I think I prefer to ride hard and rough though ;D
There you go Qt, I see a test drive in the future ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 08:40:43 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 08:39:06 PM
06 KFX400, and mainly anything I can find Trails,Mud (not too deep until I get a Ute) really any place I can find and not get kicked out or run off. I think I prefer to ride hard and rough though ;D
There you go Qt, I see a test drive in the future ;)

Hey read my prior post.  I don't know him well enough to go getting all sexual and stuff.  Besides I think I may be a bit too old for him.

Any other single, good looking men.

kickflip42585

There was nothing sexual about that post, you just have a dirty mind, I'd rather ride fast & rough than slow & steady...that all. ;D Be Jealous!! I'll get a Ute after I figure out what I'm doing in life, until then I'm gonna stick with the 400. As far as talking about anything, we've chatted for like what 5 mins total...thats a lifetime.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

WHAT ??????? Those same questions were , I believe 9,10 on the list.
As for the too old stuff, keep in mind, hes younger, you can " break em in like you want them"          Just a thought







Tryin to help a brotha out, although, I dont know if he could " Handle" you Qt
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 08:46:29 PM
There was nothing sexual about that post, you just have a dirty mind, I'd rather ride fast & rough than slow & steady...that all. ;D Be Jealous!! I'll get a Ute after I figure out what I'm doing in life, until then I'm gonna stick with the 400. As far as talking about anything, we've chatted for like what 5 mins total...thats a lifetime.

Just joking around here.  Trying to have some fun.

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 08:46:37 PM
WHAT ??????? Those same questions were , I believe 9,10 on the list.
As for the too old stuff, keep in mind, hes younger, you can " break em in like you want them"          Just a thought







Tryin to help a brotha out, although, I dont know if he could " Handle" you Qt

LMAO Don now that's funny right there!

GrlNextDoor

Offliine for a bit.  I have a rancher, prefer mud.  Like Bamboo, prefer Holopaw.  Like L-Cross only on the adult weekend.  Will be at Bamboo next weekend.

qt314nfla

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 08:50:04 PM
Offliine for a bit.  I have a rancher, prefer mud.  Like Bamboo, prefer Holopaw.  Like L-Cross only on the adult weekend.  Will be at Bamboo next weekend.

You'll have to come out to the ranch w/ us one of these days if ya like water.  It's similar to holopaw.

kickflip42585

Wow, I'm not sure if grlnxtdoor is trying to pick me up lol, and yes qt I know your only joking, but one day you might be able to break me in :) just don't break me completely.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 08:54:06 PM
Wow, I'm not sure if grlnxtdoor is trying to pick me up lol, and yes qt I know your only joking, but one day you might be able to break me in :) just don't break me completely.

Whooo Hooooo now we're talking!  We like riding hard also when we get the group together.  I'd invite ya out w/ grlnxtdoor but it's usually wet out there and I don't know how much water you like to put your bike through.  I should be working on a new camp soon and once I get sleeping accomodations I'll be back to inviting ppl.

kickflip42585

I like to get wet, it's refreshing, but unfortunatly my bike seems to hate it, plus I never remember to drain the airbox. It only seems to enjoy a little bit of mud.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 09:04:05 PM
I like to get wet, it's refreshing, but unfortunatly my bike seems to hate it, plus I never remember to drain the airbox. It only seems to enjoy a little bit of mud.

No big deal after we go through water we stop to drain air boxes.  There is also a high road around stuff.  I try to keep mine out of the deep and mucky stuff these days too.

GrlNextDoor

Love the water, not scared at all.  Don't get stuck often.  Love it when I do though.  :)

May be trying to pick you up, that would depend. :)

kickflip42585

I'm not scared of water and don't get stuck that often, just not the best thing in the world when the bike isn't made to go thru it, but that is half the fun. So GrlNxtdr, what would that depend on?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

Quite possibly if you could keep up

qt314nfla

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 09:16:52 PM
Quite possibly if you could keep up


Nice now where's bluepits.  I think she'd agree we need another chick that can hang w/ the guys to run w/ the crew.  Sounds like we could give these boys a run for their money.

kickflip42585

That sounds like a bit of a challenge, do you think you can ride harder than me, or would ya be able to ride it just like me? I guess we will just have to see.....
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

I'm ready when you are.  I know we can give them a run!!

MuddFreak77

I've seen QT ride she can ride real hard in first gear as long as she can get her quad started.  There is that little thing called a starter button she hasn't quite mastered yet. 

You would have thought that with 25 years of clicking her own button she woudl know how to do it    LMAO    :-* :D :D ;) ;)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com