ONF?? Where is the best place my a zilla and a shee?

Started by Old_School, January 03, 2007, 03:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old_School

I'm actually going to go to ONF in 2 weekends. But the 2 times I went there, I went to big scrub. And it was cool but I've heard of better places. I'll be there for 2 days.  Thanks. -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

tony pitts

are you camping or staying somewhere. if your camping try lake delancey take 19 north past salt springs and turn left on dirt road 75 its about 3 miles down on the left and ride sth west towards ureka.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

550superquad

pm quad 32    he lives there  he know's all the spots 8)
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Old_School

Yes I'll be camping in a big RV. How far is Rodman Damn from Big Scrub? -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Silverstar

04 Suzuki Vinson 500 manual tranny. 25" mudzillas, snorkeled. Still have my samurai for sale.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com