Trail Ranger instructors needed

Started by GrizzlyBear, December 30, 2006, 10:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyBear

On Feb 16, 17, 18, 19 we will be having a SVIA class for instructors for the Safety Training program.  It is this class that will provide us with the instructors to give the Safety Training for all the under 16 riders, and anyone else that will need to be certified by July 1, 2008.  I currently have 2 spots available.  If you are interested, let me know.  You must be at all 4 days of the class AND agree to give us one Saturday every month until July 1, 2008.

You can post here if you are interested, of pm me,  or call me during the week at my office toll free 866-680-9717 or in the evening at home at 352-687-0431.  We will need committment by Jan 7th
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Prairie Master

So do the volunteer trail rangers need to pay for a permit too.
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

GrizzlyBear

2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Mars

Free bump.

Would love to do it but too I'm too far away to be reliable.......
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GrizzlyBear

I know this is the Daytona 500, but it was the first 3 day weekend available, and we need to get started as soon as possible. Sorry
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Ida_Mann

Quote from: GrizzlyBear on January 03, 2007, 12:55:58 PM
I know this is the Daytona 500, but it was the first 3 day weekend available, and we need to get started as soon as possible. Sorry

so then you wouldn't mind me setting up a satellite dish and projector screen display with a cooler of beer would you ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

stacktester

I think Ida is right. Set up a big party shed.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

T Greely

Ida, go ahead on. I can call and give you an update each time I get another beer.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: T Greely on January 05, 2007, 10:25:44 AM
Ida, go ahead on. I can call and give you an update each time I get another beer.

if Kenseth aint out front,,,,,just lie to me ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com