Waresboro dirt drags this weekend is anyone coming?

Started by BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW, January 02, 2007, 11:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

WARESBORO DIRT Drags Sat night. And douglas aspahlt atv race come sat morning anyone coming up? A hole day of racing...
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

lee

where exactly is this place? and is there a address so I can get a map quest? thanks

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

dynodon

Always a bunch of GREAT guys to race with there!!!!, you will have fun, good racing, with some good ol Ga. boys   FO SHO !!!!!!


I dont think we are gonna be able to make this one Toni, I know it would be a great time as usual, but I dont think the boys ( Troy, Jason) are gonna be able to get another hall pass this weekend ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Is this track going to be set up for paddles this month?  Not sure if I can get a hall pass this weekend.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 03, 2007, 09:45:13 AM
Is this track going to be set up for paddles this month?  Not sure if I can get a hall pass this weekend.
You see????, Do I know these two or what ??????? ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 03, 2007, 09:45:13 AM
Is this track going to be set up for paddles this month?  Not sure if I can get a hall pass this weekend.

MAN! what ever happened to the "THE MAN OF THE HOUSE". you guys have turned the word "MAN" into the word "WOman". YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK!HAHAHAHA

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on January 03, 2007, 11:57:31 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 03, 2007, 09:45:13 AM
Is this track going to be set up for paddles this month?  Not sure if I can get a hall pass this weekend.
You see????, Do I know these two or what ??????? ;)

It's not a matter of whether I can go, it is matter of whether I want to listen to the wife complain about me being gone.  There is an old saying if momma ain't happy nobodies happy, well I try to keep her happy.  Plus we go see my wife's grandmother every weekend, because she has ALS and is not doing good.  And in my eyes family comes first. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee


BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Sorry guys this is a pic for lupo.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Well the track was working great but we didnt have a bigg turn out there was about 40 bikes maybe. No one even entered in the outlaw class. so I ran in the 420 class and broke out fist pass with a 4.13 on my 350. But then i won the class I learned to slow down LOL. Well in the 460 class I think  John Dawson WON THAT CLASS.not sure about the other classes.  B.ut  we still had a good time.
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Yeah there was a race but I dont think it was that big because of the rain.. :(
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

dynodon

Good job Toni !!!! Sometimes its NOT about being FAST right ?!?!?! ;)


HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL DOWN HERE IN FEB. ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Ive got a big crew coming it will be fun. ;D ;D :drive.gif
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

badcompanyracing

had a blast Tony see ya at the next one.
When is the next big race in Waresboro anybody know??????????????????just wondering
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com