Banquet Pictures

Started by LT-R450ApK, January 07, 2007, 07:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT-R450ApK

First off I want to thank Chris,Dave,Wayne,Scott,Doug,Gary,Liz,Mr.,Mrs. Sisson and anyone else that help Get the banquet together!!
And for a Great First year with the league Awsome job guys !!!

Heres what i have

















Well thats all Ash took that came out good Thanks Again !!!
See everyone for the season opener in a few weeks!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Smoknbanshee

man, looks like you guys did it up.  congrats. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

Cool Pics Scooter, I might swipe a few of those and put them on the web site..
I know it wasnt intentional, but you forgot to mention our Secretary/sponsorship/membership-go-to-person of the league, Gina  ;)  I had a really good time last night, we had tons of meat from the Sissons, not to mention all the raffles we had. If anyone has suggestions on where to have it next year, send me an email VIA www.southernflattrackleague.com  Also, if you might know of anyone who wants to do a year sponsorship forward them my number, email address, or get the their number and Ill call them.

Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

Holy crap those are some huge trophies! NICE work guys.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Hoosier Daddy

more pics are up on the website
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 07, 2007, 10:06:44 AM
Cool Pics Scooter, I might swipe a few of those and put them on the web site..
I know it wasnt intentional, but you forgot to mention our Secretary/sponsorship/membership-go-to-person of the league, Gina  ;)  I had a really good time last night, we had tons of meat from the Sissons, not to mention all the raffles we had. If anyone has suggestions on where to have it next year, send me an email VIA www.southernflattrackleague.com  Also, if you might know of anyone who wants to do a year sponsorship forward them my number, email address, or get the their number and Ill call them.

Chris

THANX GINA !! !! good job girlie !! !!  :-*  and good job to everyone else that helped !! !! looking forward to next year!! !!  8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Skully

Sorry I couldn't make the banquet, but it sure looks like a good time was had by all!!! Just curious...... How big was the...... tied for 7th (Open Class) trophy?  ;D

See Ya'll on the 20th!
Jim
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Scott270r

#7
I just wanted to add that the Banquet was really great. I can't say thanks enough to Dave, Chris and Gina Ware for an outstanding year and all the work that has been put in all year by them. And to the Sisson family for catering the Banquet. Great job everyone.... :Clap.gif

Here's to 2007, I hope it will be even better than 2006  :T
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

dreth

it was a nice banquet and a fun season. thanks to all.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com