ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xr100racer

i was just looking at all the open discussion topics and you started like 5 of them, you got like 25 posts in one day. chill out with the bsn


rollincoals

see at least someone  has a better opinion
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

ScooterB

Quote from: blupits04 on December 29, 2006, 09:31:54 PM
Qt314 where you at.she only likes guys that are ultra kinky,and she's not that old only in dog years.


I believe she is at RR this weekend  :N
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: xr100racer on December 29, 2006, 11:53:17 PM
i was just looking at all the open discussion topics and you started like 5 of them, you got like 25 posts in one day. chill out with the bsn


Lighten up on the newbie.He's not out of line or anything he's just cuttin up a little bit. Even if he is looking to find a woman so what! If I were single I would want a woman to ride with to. Hey Rollincoals welcome to the site. A little advice though.Your never going to get a woman to respond without posting a pic. My wifes cousin is in her mid forties and single.She goes camping with us sometimes and may like to have someone to hangout and ride with other than us. Not sure how old your looking for but she is attractive. I'll post a picture of her if she's not out of your age range.

blupits04

Hey just talked to Qt she's at the ranch til Tuesday. She said to keep it up and she wants pics of all the singles ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

rollincoals

hey thanks cable  , i like to cut up some time , but can u hate me for wanting someone that likes the things i do , like riding atv's
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

Fox17

Quote from: xr100racer on December 29, 2006, 11:53:17 PM
i was just looking at all the open discussion topics and you started like 5 of them, you got like 25 posts in one day. chill out with the bsn



your just mad cause you cant think of any interresting topics to start. lighten up a bit. we need someone to make good conversations.

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

blupits04

#33
fox is only posting to up his count ;) same reason he always posts isn't that right homeschool..lol

And hell whats wrong with trying to find someone you have something in common with?  Whether it be romantic or not someone has to get lucky right?!?!


Quit the bashing and blabbering and suck it up act like men should and beg!

( I haven't made any off the wall remarks in a while so that one should get some "guys" attention)

Happy New Year!!!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

1FasterBlaster

  Any man that doesn't think of females 24-7, might have a little sugar in his tank.I would much rather see a females azz in front of me than some of you!!LOL
  It's ok bro,I don't like competeing all the time, sometimes I wanna show off in front of someone else.Keep looking for chics...take it from Chino!!
  And welcome to the site.

blupits04

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 31, 2006, 02:23:54 AM
  Any man that doesn't think of females 24-7, might have a little sugar in his tank.


So your the one that told James and Levi it's called a Bonus hole!!! lmao
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

xr100racer

Quote from: Fox17 on December 30, 2006, 10:35:34 PM
Quote from: xr100racer on December 29, 2006, 11:53:17 PM
i was just looking at all the open discussion topics and you started like 5 of them, you got like 25 posts in one day. chill out with the bsn



your just mad cause you cant think of any interresting topics to start. lighten up a bit. we need someone to make good conversations.

I dont start new topics unless its in the for sale/wanted, tech corner, or video section. But anyways Im not mad becuase he started this topic. Hes just not going to get the responce he wants. You cant just come on here where nobody knows you and say, "Hey Im looking for some friends to go riding with, they must be girls, oh but not to hook up or anything, Im a sweet guy."

Do you expect some girl just to say, "yeah, you seem real nice, lets go meet somewhere out in the middle of the woods to go riding together". If I was a girl you would seem like Stranger Danger to me. Get to know some other people on here and maybe do some group rides and then in good time you will meet a girl to go riding with

rollincoals

the riding buddies post was for any body  but wouldnt  ya rather be haulin a$$ and chaisin tail    lol
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

blupits04

Well I know QT and she'll have you running with your Tail between your legs :) and I think that it's better to put off that he's wanting to go riding and possibly meet someone more than saying "Hey I'm a guy and wanna go riding in the woods with some other guys" Sounds kinda kinky either way :/ but to each their own and you never know there might be some weird chicks out there who might show the Stranger some feared time.

2 days in counting until QT pipes in and all hell will break loose
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

qt314nfla

Alright all you playa hatas.  Don't be hatin' on the infamous QT.  I see how it is....I go to the Ranch for 10 days to ride and here homeschool is pimpin' me out.  You're lucky dynodon was busy checking out porn and typing w/ one hand.  He was too preoccupied to notice you were stealin' his money maker.

Dang, there was only that one time I tore one off.  I was playin' bobbin for weiners and the guy wouldn't go to the bottom of the tub.  It was easier to just put a weight on it and throw it in the pool.  Then the dog dove in after and I still didn't get to go bobbin' like Bobbit.

I got a call from Blu queing me in on all the action.  Thanks for having my back and looking out for me.  CTM crew can always count on my peeps.

Hey new guy....How you doin'? (accent from Joey on Friends).  Just messin' w/ ya.  Good luck meeting single women to ride w/.  It seems I'm one of the very few.  I haven't met many single, good looking, remotely elligible guys on here either.  I have however met a ton of friends.  I think when sky picked up scooter she got one of the last single ones.  I did like her comment though about atleast he's not on here looking to meet some guys to go to the woods w/.

New guy is right.  I'd much rather be following a guy w/ a nice arse and body than another chick or some big floppy butt, sportin' a keg for a stomach guy. 

Any how contrary to all y'alls comments I'm only bad once I get to know ya.  So with that said welcome to the site rollincoals.  Come out and join us on some of the group rides and gatherings, you'll have a blast, and meet a new family of great people.

blupits04

I gotta put it in QT...

She only follows women with half naked cowboys on the back of their shirts trying to tweak the nipples....lol couldn't help myself!

Anywayyyyyy Happy Freakin New Year everybody and glad to have ya back for the hell raising QT
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

qt314nfla

Quote from: blupits04 on January 01, 2007, 10:58:37 PM
I gotta put it in QT...

She only follows women with half naked cowboys on the back of their shirts trying to tweak the nipples....lol couldn't help myself!

Anywayyyyyy Happy Freakin New Year everybody and glad to have ya back for the hell raising QT

Hey couldn't help it that cowboy was the hottest guy out on the trail.

blupits04

#43
lmao too bad he's just on a shirt huh :)



[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

bigscrub79

Quote from: blupits04 on January 01, 2007, 10:58:37 PM
I gotta put it in QT...


Could I please see the Video of that?
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: QT314 on January 01, 2007, 05:08:00 PM
New guy is right.  I'd much rather be following a guy w/ a nice arse and body than another chick or some big floppy butt, sportin' a keg for a stomach guy. 

What's wrong with following me?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

blupits04

Josh I would love to send you the video but you see I don't think you could handle what you would see  ;) And Jody said he's not going to give it up...lol But anything is possible on a CTM crew ride...  :-*
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

qt314nfla

You notice since I got back Mr Rollincoals has dissapeared from this thread?  I think he be skeered!  Not really into guys that are skeered that easily by other ppls comments.  This is your chance to redeem yourself before the real harrassment starts.

SomBch

this could get good!! ;)
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

MuddFreak77

Harass him!!!!!!!!     >:D
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com