Nextel SUCKS!!!!!!!

Started by AmericanRobster, December 29, 2006, 08:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

I ordered a brand new i880 phone a couple of weeks ago from Nextel and I received it and the phone works great. I just got the bill, and was charged for 2 phones and I have a bill for $867.00.  I have been transfered from one department to another for almost 2 hours now. Either I have someone helping me or saying that they're helping me, which isn't the case when you have been hung up on or some how disconnected all night.  Usually I have great customer service, but tonight they are slipping really bad and if they want to charge me for 2 phones when all I ordered was one they can kiss this! :M

I will keep everyone posted. Sorry to anyone who works for Nextel....
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

AmericanRobster

They are ok for now I guess, 4 hours later and all of the money was taken off. I was just frusterated at the moment.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

gtnwood

You were frustraqted for good reason nextel customer service dept suck's major arse and I cant say it loud enough. Customer service will be nextel's downfall beside's the lack of towers in O.N.F. ;D I once spent an entire day being referred to the next person who was supposedly able to help me, including Wisconsin Corporate hdqrtrs. They arbitrarily switched my one yr. contract extension to a 2 yr. contract, so when I switched carrier's for family reasons they tried to gank like $200.00 from me.After faxing the contract to three different people they removed the charge. Then one day a survey company called on behalf of nextel and when they got to the question about what nextel could do to improve they're co. I went off and the women who I was speaking to could'nt stop laughing. Oh well, just ventin >:(
Quote from: americanrobster on December 30, 2006, 12:42:17 PM
They are ok for now I guess, 4 hours later and all of the money was taken off. I was just frusterated at the moment.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Young Gun

My dads work hasnt had a problem with nextel.  They all upgraded their phones and nextel gave them a great deal and didnt put them through any garbage.  I want to get one for the 2-way, but they are a little hard to understand, must have to get used to it.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Thrumud

Nextel is the biggest P OF S company.  The service is the worse.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Chuck_Norris

The only great customer service We have received from Nextel is From Big Daddy here on the site.

AmericanRobster

I have never had a problem with them all up until now. Nextel is alot better then Alltell, and I had a very hard time with them years ago. I will keep Nextel for now and see what kind of deals come my way when my contract expires.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on December 30, 2006, 08:30:34 PM
The only great customer service We have received from Nextel is From Big Daddy here on the site.

AND HE NO LONGER PROVIDES THAT.  heard several people compliment big daddy on that, but can't remember why, but I read he no longer is dealing with nextel.  think someone didn't pay up or something.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Fox17

nextel dont care about little private customers. all they care about is businesses that have 500 phones through them. 

honda guy250

i agree with nextel sucking... i have an I90 and just recieved my bill with $24.00 in charges for ringers, screensavers and backgrounds downloaded to my phone that i never purchased, heck the phone doesnt even accept backgrounds and screensavers. When I called them to straighten it out they wouldnt remove the charges..so i decided to just pay my early termination and ill go with someone else. Also when i had my i860 and it broke, even though i have the insurance and maintinance plan the want $100 to replace it.   They have great offers for new customers but after you sign up they dont care anymore.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com