Site was hacked!!

Started by Southern4x4, December 31, 2006, 08:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

Ok at 8:31 when I went to goto this site and typed in atvflorida.com it came up this weird page saying  this below.Did anyone eles get this to?
--==:[ MeT HaRi RaYa IduL AdHa & Tahun BaRu 2007 ]:==--



S4M3K WaS HeRe
Sorry admin, just test your security, There are many holes on your web !!
Please patch your system !!!

HacK Attack By :


[ S4M3K ]

Special Thanks to :
| NyubicReW | - | Jasakom | - | JambiHack | - | EcHo | - | Yogya Family Code | - | All member of NyubicReW @ iRc.DaL.NeT |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
||-Defacing 100% Made by NeWBieZ INdoNeSiaN gRouP. Copyright® and Copyleft® 2006 by S4M3K-||
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

SkyHighT100

Ya, It's still saying that on my computer. I was able to get on the site through a link to the message boards, but if I type in www.atvflorida.com it gives me the page that you're talking about. I guess some people just have too much time on thier hands :(
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

CABLEGUY1

I seen it too. I hope it won't enable this hacker to hack anyone that tried to logg in? I would have thought this site was hack proof after it got hacked eaplier this month by another hacker.Really I just wanted to see how many times I could use the word hack in a paragraph. Okay so I'm bored.

Young Gun

They are not hackers, if they were the site would have been totally erased.  They are simply exploiting the SMF forum software and showing Mr. Bones that there are holes in his security.  I have seen this happen countless of times before, its just a bunch of teens that have no lifes and are bored.  Out of anything they probably uploaded a .txt file explaining why they did it and what needs to be fixed so keep an eye out for something like that Bones.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

mrbones

I upgraded the forum to the latest version. I got everything backup except the shoutbox and CM photo gallery. I'll work on those after the New Year. The shoutbox we were using isn't compatible with the latest forum version. Ug..
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MadMudder

yeah I put up a message on floridaatv.com. I know  few people are members of both sites but there is a link there to get to the boards. Thats why im in.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

bluesman

same thing happened to 1919a4 .com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com