arctic cat

Started by warrior123, March 07, 2005, 06:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warrior123

does anyone know anything about the dvx 400 are they any good or are they junk? considering buying one but havent seen any at the local riding spots........

atvtrailer

#1
the dvx400,kfx400,z400 are all the same bike.
The dvx has artic cat plastics, but everything other than that is a suzuki.
The kfx is a suzuki except the plastics are a dif. color and dif name on the plastics.
so far from the people ive heard that have goten em like em
05 450r #13B

warrior123

do they ride like the z400s?

atvtrailer

#3
let me put it this way, they are the z400, everything is the z400 except for the plastics, i guess artic cat buys the z400's from suzuki and puts the artic cat plastic on it
only thing that is different between the 3 is that they look different and have a differnet name on the plastic, but everything other than the plastic is a suzuki
05 450r #13B

warrior123


GaryinSeffner

Yeah ATVTRAILER is right.....the dvx was exactly the saem until 2005. Now the 05 Suzuki comes with piggybacks and there's one other thing I cant remember. I own a dvx and it's a great bike. I dont have any complaints, other than no time to ride.

Would you be interested in buying my bike? It's an 04 with 25 hours....looks good still and it was not beat up at all. Let me know ;D You can get my bike much cheaper than you'll find any new ones....I guarantee you that! I got a good deal on it locally and put money down then paid on it since September.....so it's cheap for the bike you'll be getting in return!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

01_DS650

and all 3 are the fastest and best 400cc bikes out right now
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

GaryinSeffner

good point 01_ds650  ;D

Hey warrior123 I have my bike listed in the For Sale section also. There is a picture there and if you'd like to see more let me know.
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

eric

I think the seat on the DVX is different to ::)

CrazyCat420

Yes the dvx bike is great i own a 04 and they are the same as ltz, and kfx untill 05  yes o5 ltz, and kfx got piggy back shocks a cam mod, and an extra clutch plate but other than that from the test I seen all that it did was give the ltz a half a quad lenght- to one quad lenth faster at top speed.  these bikes are the best bang for the buck out there right now a few minor mods and they realy will rip and roar!!!  I seen a pic of the one that garyinseffner is selling and it looks very clean like show room!  and for what he wants for that well lets just say that it is almost stealing it from him!!  oh yea the seat is differant from the ltz, and kfx, and might be a bit more stiffer but other than that I personaly think that the plastic is much more universal and evan looks better

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com